Hello my little pets

New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.

Re: Hello my little pets

Postby seiko1 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:52 am

Dizzi wrote:sorry for bump Aunty C.

You have such a bad memory :lol:
or your perception of time is totally corrupted by alcohol

When was the last time I was on red? I have been sick for like the last three weeks and in that time have had like maybe a drink twice, but if your keeping up when I am drinking Mr Seiko this could be a good thing as most know I have an attention span of a flea (unless your going Mac 2 with your hair on fun) and about the same for remembering the last time I drink. :P

Maybe my perception of time is corrupted by alcohol too ;)
Policy - Find something simple.....and Complicate it!
seiko1
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: ZX14R
State: Victoria

Postby fireyrob » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:06 am

Aunty Cath wrote:
fireyrob wrote:Welcome to the forum Aunty Cath :D I do have a burning sensation in a place best not described online, no matter how much cream I rub into it it just wont go away! What should I do?

And judging by your question, you are just an open book aren't you, my little rambunctious rabbit? No hiding behind bushels for you.
Well, let me see. You've been rubbing plenty of cream in yourself, have you? And it's not going away? Well I think, since you belong to a close family, you might want to enlist your lovely and devoted wife to assist you in that. I'm sure she's gentle and patient, and will rub for as long as it takes to make you feel better. Ask her to try that for a week, and let me know if you still have problems. I may have something else up my sleeve that will fix you in a jiffy, but I'd prefer you try a less invasive option first, my little shamrock. And don't forget: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Dear Aunty Cath,

So its been a week with no luck... Since your advice, Wifey tried with her left hand and her right hand, we are such a close knit family that my cousin she tried with her left hand and her right hand, my mother in law she tried with her teeth in and her teeth out, but no-one could reopen the lid on my cream jar!

The only "relief" I could find from around the house to stop the burning sensation was finding Liquid Solvol. It seems to remove the warts and keep my hands clear from calluses. But starting to cause other issues too embarrassing to mention.

What is this quick fix you speak of?
09 ZX6R
03 Zthou
fireyrob
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Z1000
State: New South Wales

Postby red_dave » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 am

Hi Aunty Cath...

Telegram me ;)