Hello my little pets

New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.

Hello my little pets

Postby Aunty Cath » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Hello all my little petals

I was asked to join up to this lovely little chapter of the internet. Some sweet little lads and lasses had a hankering for some wise old words that only years of seasoning can imbue in ones tales. So here I am, a little flustered and wearing my favourite petticoat with the little rosebuds on the hem.

As for my credentials, I've got a little scoot with a big red flag on the back that gets me to the chemist and the grocery store. I have the Woolies grocery basket record and would have the Coles record too if it wasn't for that single mum of 9 that didn't keep to the left in aisle 5, curse her toddlers precious little cotton socks! Next year, god willing, I'll make a full sweep with the aid of my new carbon fibre low rider wheels and my supercharged Yuasa battery.

So my loveys. If you have any burning questions that a prescription cream cannot fix, just drop me a line and I'm happy to help, my pets. And I will make sure to check in with you every now and again, especially when I feel the cabernet glow of helping others, surround and lift me up.
"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: Scooter
State: Please Select a State

Re: Hello my little pets

Postby MrWasabi » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Welcome aboard alcohol induced aunty cath :)

I have a question right off the bat... At what BAC do you come out to play?
Last edited by MrWasabi on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mistakes:
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

http://www.sentechcomputers.com.au
MrWasabi
Team Kuda
Team Kuda

Bike: ZX6R
State: New South Wales

Postby ty » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Wilkommen Tante Cath
You need to take your walking stick to them shops - crack a few shins and people will get out of your way
(I speak from experience)
If you have no fear, you're not going fast enough.
Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
ty
Team Ninja

Bike: Honda

Postby Aunty Cath » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm

MrWasabi wrote:Welcome aboard alcohol induced aunty cath :)

I have. Question right off the bat... At what BAC do you come out to play?

Hello Mr Wasabi.
What an odd name. Are you hot and green? Do you take people's breath away? To you look like a sloppy green poopy?

To answer your question, first I need to ask one. What is this BAC you speak of?
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Postby Dizzi » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh soooooooo now finally Aunty Cath has joined us hmmmmm, YEAY. Velcome Aunty Cath to the most spedoinkel place and people in da universe (you will need to meet me if you don't know how to say spedoinkel).

Well Aunty Cath I do have a question right of the bat as well HOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF THIS STUPID LURGI ok feel better, now back to the drawing board
10 Green ZX6R

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Dizzi
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Postby seiko1 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Will Aunty Kim be coming on board also?
You can't do all the hard work yourself ;)
Dave would look good in a frilly little frock with a blue rinse hairdo :kuda:
Policy - Find something simple.....and Complicate it!
seiko1
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: ZX14R
State: Victoria

Postby Aunty Cath » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

ty wrote:Wilkommen Tante Cath
You need to take your walking stick to them shops - crack a few shins and people will get out of your way
(I speak from experience)

Hello Ty. What an interesting name you have too! I did some googling... http://www.ty.com/newhome are you a beanie baby?
What a sweet little green bike you have in your avatar. Is that for your kiddy?

The walking stick is a very important contraption, young man. It's not for cracking shins, willy-nilly - it requires discretion. And valour. A technique I've been working on involves a rebound from a passing shin that actually flicks some muesli into my basket at the front of the scoot. I think I got a 7.5 from the Swedish judge with that move in the last Pension Day Relay.
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Postby MrWasabi » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Aunty Cath wrote:
MrWasabi wrote:Welcome aboard alcohol induced aunty cath :)

I have. Question right off the bat... At what BAC do you come out to play?

Hello Mr Wasabi.
What an odd name. Are you hot and green? Do you take people's breath away? To you look like a sloppy green poopy?

To answer your question, first I need to ask one. What is this BAC you speak of?

well to answer your questions...
It depends who is judging, no I'm not green. I do have that effect on people. Only after a long night of heavy drinkng :)

oh and BAC = blood alcohol content
Mistakes:
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

http://www.sentechcomputers.com.au
MrWasabi
Team Kuda
Team Kuda

Postby Aunty Cath » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Dizzi wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhh soooooooo now finally Aunty Cath has joined us hmmmmm, YEAY. Velcome Aunty Cath to the most spedoinkel place and people in da universe (you will need to meet me if you don't know how to say spedoinkel).

Hello young Dizzi. Are you bewildered and bemused? Or perhaps you struggle with balance issues. Or maybe it's one of those trendy new unique names so many poor, poor sweet babies are being saddled with these days? My, my, there are some oddly named people on this forum. Nevermind, it is clear now why my advice is needed here! And I'm here now, so breathe easy my cheerful little pumpkin

Well Aunty Cath I do have a question right of the bat as well HOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF THIS STUPID LURGI ok feel better, now back to the drawing board

Well, my dear, it's quite easy. STOP KISSING BOYS! You'll be better in no time. Even quicker if you always wear a flannel petticoat and have your clean hanky with you. Can you do that dearie? Stop kissing boys for at least 3 days? And drink some lemon and honey tea, my sweet little peach
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Postby ty » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Aunty Cath wrote:Hello Ty. What an interesting name you have too! I did some googling... http://www.ty.com/newhome are you a beanie baby?

:oops: can't believe how long it took for that secret to come out :shock:
Aunty Cath wrote:What a sweet little green bike you have in your avatar. Is that for your kiddy?

Uncle Dave! Uncle Rob! Auntie Cath is disparaging my Kawonda! (again)
You're probably right though Auntie Cath - the little big man will probably be ready for it when I get to upgrade :(
If you have no fear, you're not going fast enough.
Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
ty
Team Ninja

Bike: Honda

Postby Aunty Cath » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 pm

MrWasabi wrote:BAC = blood alcohol content

Ohhhh. Well, now I understand. You kiddies with all your fandangle acronyms!

It's hard to say, my new green friend. To get me online requires a combination of events, and can't be distilled to just a mere blood alcohol content number. At my age, my sweetpea, there's multiple medication interactions that can affect the confluence of events. But when the chemicals dance in just the right way inside my left brain lobe, the moon is in the correct phase, there are no distractions, and the sherry is nicely warming my liver, well then, then my wholesome little violet, then I might come out to play. Or, if you send a virtual forum call out to me, I'm sure I'll hear you and come.

Take care my Japanese Horseradishy friend, and just remember to SAY NO!
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Postby Aunty Cath » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm

seiko1 wrote:Will Aunty Kim be coming on board also?
You can't do all the hard work yourself ;)
Dave would look good in a frilly little frock with a blue rinse hairdo :kuda:

I don't know if Aunty Kim will be joining us, my temporally measured friend. She's been poorly lately. There was a little lab mixup and you know how it is... but at least she has some fancy titanium knees now, so she should be up and around soonish.

There are so many Dave's and so little time.
I have seen two different Dave's in frocks, and it was disturbingly arousing, however I haven't seen a blue rinse hairdo Dave as yet. Maybe the Xmas party? I've heard it is a happening party.
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Postby swearbear9r » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm

welcome along ............... :D
Swearbear
swearbear9r
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX9R
State: South Australia

Postby Aunty Cath » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

swearbear9r wrote:welcome along ............... :D

Why thank you for the warm welcome, my little carebear. I think you made a typo when choosing your name, because surely such a sweet little echidna like yourself wouldn't swear, so you must've meant Carebear. I'm thinking you would be Funtime Care Bear
FuntimeCareBear.jpg
FuntimeCareBear.jpg (12.04 KiB) Viewed 4365 times
Aunty Cath
Warming up
Warming up

Postby Richo » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

woops .... wrong room ... :roll:
2004 ZRX1200R
And on the seventh day Richo ended his work which he had made. Decided resting was for soft cox, straddled the REX and headed up the old road.
And it was good
Richo
Team Chainsaw
Team Chainsaw

Bike: ZRX

Next

Return to Introductions