fitzy here and heres my baby

Show us your happy snaps here

Re: fitzy here and heres my baby

Postby Mizz ZZR » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Geez, hope your insurance is all paid up. And your ambulance membership.
1996 Yamaha Virago 250 - yeah really
2003 ZZR 600
2005 Very Tough Rocket 250
2010 BMW F 800 R
Mizz ZZR
Team ZZR

Bike: Honda
State: Victoria

Postby fireyrob » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Good for a 2.05 at Eastern Creek on the old circuit. Not sure they'd let you out as a squid though but get out there :twisted:
09 ZX6R
03 Zthou
fireyrob
KSRC Addict
KSRC Addict

Bike: Z1000
State: New South Wales

Postby TyM2Go » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 pm

lol insurance? got none :D insurance aka "incase shit happens"
ambulance? lol fuck em ended up paying round 900 for them just to drop my sis of to the hospital ill think ill take my chance with life or death lol
To be old and wise,first you need to be young and stupid
2011 Ninja 250r SE - Poison Ivy

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮the police.
TyM2Go
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: Ninja 250

Postby timmyrocks » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 pm

That's why u get horsepiddle cover mate :roll:
No insurance ay,,,,,, let me know when ya riding so I ant there :P
anyone can go fast in a straight line,,,,

Team Crash "09"

TE310 2011 Husqvarna trail bike :)
WR125 2004 Husqvarna :P
timmyrocks
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Other Kawi

Postby TyM2Go » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 pm

lol i dont need insurance ive got enough saved up to buy a new bike i aint gona pay some douche at the company money for an incident that may or may not possibly happen

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮the police.
TyM2Go
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Postby Bogan » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Got enough to repair the BMW that you might accidentally hit as well?
Tony

I have become race...

the kid wrote:But remember one thing , Dave #3 watches videos of rampant Circus Ponies every time Cath goes down the street shopping so dont listen to anything he says . :twisted:
Bogan
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Other Kawi
State: ACT

Postby zx102008 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:41 pm

gday fitzy.. :?
have you thought about doing a trackday on your badass bike.. :lol:
you already have 1000km of experience it cant be that hard :kuda:
cheers mate..
zx102008
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: ZX10R

Postby vivek67 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:59 pm

TyM2Go wrote:lol i dont need insurance ive got enough saved up to buy a new bike i aint gona pay some douche at the company money for an incident that may or may not possibly happen

I am so glad you are not in Victoria.
-------------------------------------------------------------
2005 Ninja ZX6R
vivek67
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX6R

Postby born green » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 pm

zx102008 wrote:gday fitzy.. :?
cheers mate..

:lol: :lol: :lol: with u on that one ZX102008, lap record times allready in the bag me thinks :) :)
i will just make sure im not there.... dont want to get shown up :cry: :cry: what with a 1000ks under his belt... hang on he didnt have one on in the photo :shock: :shock: that must be vic roads new bike gear promo :shock:
96 ZX7R roady
07 ZX10R tracky. to many mods to list here!
95 tickford XR6,
SO MANY KAWASAKI'S SO LITTLE TIME
born green
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

fitzy here and heres my baby

Postby Jonnymac » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 pm

TyM2Go wrote:lol i dont need insurance ive got enough saved up to buy a new bike i aint gona pay some douche at the company money for an incident that may or may not possibly happen

Welcome fitzy

Hmmmm I don't know you from a bar of soap..... but take some friendly advice from people on here.

If you don't want to wear gear... Your skin! it ain't going to hurt me. But if you intend to go on decent rides which is what I'm reading it would be a good idea. You've flagged cost as an issue yet you have openly said you've got enough saved for a new bike so you don't have insurance......
Again I don't care!! Your skin getting scraped with a wire brush to get the gravel out of it ain't going to hurt me.

Hmmmm insurance don't get full comp if you don't want it. But for the sake of 17 million Australians get third party. It costs bugger all and it covers you for when you hit that Lamborghini. I know someone who had no insurance and they have been paying off for 17 years the BMW they hit.

Ambo cover. Again ain't my problem or cost when you go over the edge on the putty and it cost $16000 to get you out via air Ambo. But..... That $900 you speak of regarding your sister would have paid for Ambo cover for yourself for 15 years...... Get it.

There's a reason we are called the lucky country and people want to migrate here. We have things in place such as Ambo cover for next to nothing. Be smart.

Ohhh have fun and enjoy riding I hope you stay safe and enjoy it like it should be enjoyed. It's an amazing pastime.
Jonnymac
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: ZX6R

Postby born green » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Jonnymac wrote:

Welcome fitzy

Hmmmm I don't know you from a bar of soap..... but take some friendly advice from people on here.

If you don't want to wear gear... Your skin! it ain't going to hurt me. But if you intend to go on decent rides which is what I'm reading it would be a good idea. You've flagged cost as an issue yet you have openly said you've got enough saved for a new bike so you don't have insurance......
Again I don't care!! Your skin getting scraped with a wire brush to get the gravel out of it ain't going to hurt me.

Hmmmm insurance don't get full comp if you don't want it. But for the sake of 17 million Australians get third party. It costs bugger all and it covers you for when you hit that Lamborghini. I know someone who had no insurance and they have been paying off for 17 years the BMW they hit.

Ambo cover. Again ain't my problem or cost when you go over the edge on the putty and it cost $16000 to get you out via air Ambo. But..... That $900 you speak of regarding your sister would have paid for Ambo cover for yourself for 15 years...... Get it.

There's a reason we are called the lucky country and people want to migrate here. We have things in place such as Ambo cover for next to nothing. Be smart.

Ohhh have fun and enjoy riding I hope you stay safe and enjoy it like it should be enjoyed. It's an amazing pastime.

:lol: :lol: well put jonny... me thinks with a month and a 1000ks allready, he thinks he's the man.... good luck with that :shock: :shock:
96 ZX7R roady
95 tickford XR6,
born green
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Postby pittster » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Kawasaki ZX-10R 2008 - R77 Yoshi full system, PC3 Custom Mapped, Benneli bar end mirrors, Puig Double Bubble, Radiator protector, CircuitOne Mirror blanks, Pazzo levers, Shift-I, etc
pittster
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Postby TyM2Go » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 pm

okay okay ill admit i was wrong bout the gear lol
i do have third party insurance that shits compulsory as for insurance in regards to the bike got nothing on that soooo yeaa
thing is i have a " if life fucks up on me stash" which i never use unless like the title says life fucks up on me, and an "everyday stash" which is currently draining fast

investing in gear tomorrow either then or by the end of next week at the latest about a grand goin there :? um anyone know any good reliable brands? dont wana get something thatll tear on me soon as the wind hits me goin 80km
as for insurance im young and i dont get it lol what i was told was u pay a certain amount each year for "incase shit happens" and if nothing happens poof goes ur cash not to mention from what my mate has told me regards insurance with his car he ended up having to pay more even tho he already payed his premiums hence the reason why i dont have insurance on my bike
any whore
1000km is, WAS i should say a lot for me considering i had no road experience made it a goal to ride atleast a 100kms a day now lol
and as for eastern creek with my 250? lol its a 250 do i really have to elaborate?i doubt anyone even rocks up to ecr with anything lower then a 600 :S never been there so yea i wouldn't know

meh theres alot i gotta learn/could learn from u guys no doubt

was thinkin of taking one of those "advanced riding training lessons at stay upright motorcycles (clyde) so yea gona do p's soon

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮the police.
TyM2Go
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Postby born green » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm

TyM2Go wrote:okay okay ill admit i was wrong bout the gear lol
i do have third party insurance that shits compulsory as for insurance in regards to the bike got nothing on that soooo yeaa
thing is i have a " if life fucks up on me stash" which i never use unless like the title says life fucks up on me, and an "everyday stash" which is currently draining fast

investing in gear tomorrow either then or by the end of next week at the latest about a grand goin there :? um anyone know any good reliable brands? dont wana get something thatll tear on me soon as the wind hits me goin 80km
as for insurance im young and i dont get it lol what i was told was u pay a certain amount each year for "incase shit happens" and if nothing happens poof goes ur cash not to mention from what my mate has told me regards insurance with his car he ended up having to pay more even tho he already payed his premiums hence the reason why i dont have insurance on my bike
any whore
1000km is, WAS i should say a lot for me considering i had no road experience made it a goal to ride atleast a 100kms a day now lol
and as for eastern creek with my 250? lol its a 250 do i really have to elaborate?i doubt anyone even rocks up to ecr with anything lower then a 600 :S never been there so yea i wouldn't know

meh theres alot i gotta learn/could learn from u guys no doubt

was thinkin of taking one of those "advanced riding training lessons at stay upright motorcycles (clyde) so yea gona do p's soon

Good man... now us starting to farrkin get it :) :)
96 ZX7R roady
95 tickford XR6,
born green
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Postby zx102008 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

born green wrote:
zx102008 wrote:gday fitzy.. :?
cheers mate..

:lol: :lol: :lol: with u on that one ZX102008, lap record times allready in the bag me thinks :) :)
i will just make sure im not there.... dont want to get shown up :cry: :cry: what with a 1000ks under his belt... hang on he didnt have one on in the photo :shock: :shock: that must be vic roads new bike gear promo :shock:

good one BORN GREEN :lol: :lol: thats a really good bike gear promo no gloves and fluffy jacket :lol: :lol: :kuda:
zx102008
Warming up
Warming up

PreviousNext

Return to Show Off Your Ride & Photo Comp