Show us your happy snaps here
Post a reply

Re: P C s new toy all piped up.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:00 pm

yeh for all the chatter about needing a PC whenever a full system is changed.....this bike has felt pretty much *perfect* since the day the system went on. No flat spots or hesitation anywhere.....from idle to redline.

I still laugh when I think about that ride I did down to the coast to see you and Big Guy.....when we swapped bikes for a section of the ride back up to Turpentine Road........I thought the bike felt a bit howyagoin........and it had like 15lb in the front tyre !! FMD *facepalm*

:lol:

Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi Gosling. Hows this going? Got some rego on it yet?

I ordered the headlight conversion for mine, still haven't fitted it though. I'll let you know the difference. Also persuaded into bar end mirrors. Awaiting arrival.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:02 pm

the Zed has been regoed for 3 months now - the change with the replacement throttle bodies is just fantastic - the bike is back to its old self. Plenty good on the throttle now, no FI light flashing or dodgy running at all. Very happy :kuda:

Will be interested to hear what you think of the headlight conversion - no high beam on this bike at the moment, so I might wait until you have done your conversion first.

8)
Post a reply