Show us your happy snaps here
Post a reply

Owned :)

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 pm

a bit of tinkering this weekend and a clean up over summmer, not 'pretty' but she's sound.. 8)

... the kick start is going to kill me, but least no bugger will want to ride it :lol:

Re: Owned :)

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 pm

8)

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Welcome to the dirty club

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Another dirty to the fold :kuda:

Owned :)

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Nothing wrong with an XR...Good solid, reliable bike!! Had a 96 400 and was a bitch to start (until I did the rings previous owner sold it cause they were worn) only thing that really worried me is where they put the oil drain...I think I still have a bashplate for it if you want it? It's been in the shed for years and have no use for it!!

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Cwidova wrote:Nothing wrong with an XR...Good solid, reliable bike!! Had a 96 400 and was a bitch to start (until I did the rings previous owner sold it cause they were worn) only thing that really worried me is where they put the oil drain...I think I still have a bashplate for it if you want it? It's been in the shed for years and have no use for it!!

Definately solid..i'll be a new person after the first 20 drops :lol: ... and yeah there's certainly a 'way' to start it :roll: :lol: Re:bashplate.. PM on its way :D

Re: Owned + New Lid :)

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:24 am

Looks pretty tidy , sweet :kuda:
Post a reply