Switch to full style
Show us your happy snaps here
Post a reply

my kawwwwwwwwwww :D

Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:44 pm

I dont think my last one worked so hear goes again lol

Sorrie if it did work :S

MY KWAKA and all its problems ( cosmetic of course:P)
Attachments
aliciazzrhead.JPG
aliciazzrhead.JPG (91.88 KiB) Viewed 5875 times

Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:00 pm

gnome's bike has a friend!

Ideal first bike ZZRchicky :)

Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:51 pm

ha ha it has character

Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:19 am

It looks good... :?

Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:34 am

If it still starts then your laughing! Only cosmetic and quick to fix. Good stuff.

Keep riding
snr

Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:49 pm

lol well it was only cosmetic untill today ...

WHY WOUNT MY BIKE GO INTO FIRST :'(

Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:38 pm

no my first, had an old yammy xs 250 - but it died lol

Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:44 pm

haha looks kinda like the condition mines in at the moment...doesnt matter how good it looks, if they cant keep up wiv ya...haha..

um stupid question, but ur not trying to put it in gear with the stand down are u?? thatll cause it to stall, and frustrate shit outta u...
try rocking it while u change gear...check ur clutch is dis-engaging....and check wot oil is in it...

hope that helps

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:46 am

I believe that the ZZR has a wet clutch, therefore it can be really hard to get it into first gear when you first start up the bike...

Try putting it into second instead.... If that works you will find that putting into first is now easy...

If you constantly find that it is hard to get it into first gear when starting the bike you might have the wrong grade of oil.. Because the bike has a wet clutch, the oil grade makes a big difference...

Awesome looking ride by the way...

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:53 am

stereo- dont forget with the Pos nuetral finder getting the bike into 2nd while stationary is almost impossible (wasnt it ment who tried this??)..lol...
umm dont all our bikes have wet clutches (things like dukes have a dry clutch ...correct me if im wrong, no doubt u blokes will)....i agree with the oil thing tho...but we need to kno more...
how long since the bikes been ridden??
has it been sitting long??
is there oil in it??
is the oil farked??
has it been dropped left side (gear selector shaft bent??)

my suggestion is have some1 handy with bikes have a look at it...mechanics might cost a bit, so maybe a freind or family member first?? or one of our resident clowns off here?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:01 pm

suggestion #1, keep it in first when stopped with the engine off, this way you never seem to really get the "click click cant get the bastid to engage" problem.

Neka, your bang on with the rest, especially about getting a mate who is mechanically inclined who will happily look the bike over for the cost of half a slab (or less ;-) ).

Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:59 pm

nah i ride it everyday. pretty much all day

Has the right oil ( and the right about , it had 4.5 leters in it when i brought it only ment to have 1.5 or sumthing)

it only wount go into first after iv been riding

EXAMP. at trafic lights

And no the staands not down at traffic lights :P
And theres no way im getting it in second before it starts

And when its in second when it is started and i go down the "first" it goes into nutral and i gotta stomp on the gear leaver a few 100 times before it goes to first :)

Thanx ppls :D

Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:06 pm

ZZRCHIKKY wrote:Has the right oil ( and the right about , it had 4.5 leters in it when i brought it only ment to have 1.5 or sumthing)

Yikes I hope you have more than 1.5 litres of oil in there. Don't remember exactly how much the capacity is for a zzr two fiddy, but it's something like 3.4 litres. It's written on the cap or just near the cap somewhere.

Hope ya can see oil in the level window.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:31 pm

yer its like 2 or 2.5 but i cant remember :P and its to cold to go have a look but there is the right amount :P
Post a reply