Show us your happy snaps here
Post a reply

#3 Monster !!!

Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:43 am

A piccie of my #3 girl, who *cleaned* my ZX12 with a Stanley tape-measure and a hacksaw blade last weekend :x :x :x :x

Isn't she an angel ??? :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:

:?
Last edited by Gosling1 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:31 am

funnily enough one of my daughters is known as "the monster"

the other day when i said "your daddys girl arnt you" she replied "no i'm the monster" :lol: 3 year olds.........sheesh

we can hardly contain our excitement when we get to wash daddys bike :wink:

Re: #3 Monster !!!

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:55 pm

Gosling1 wrote:

Had it been at my place she very might well be :lol:

Mate, it gets WORSE as they get older :lol: :lol:

Re: #3 Monster !!!

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:30 pm

Rossi wrote:
Gosling1 wrote:

Had it been at my place she very might well be :lol:

Mate, it gets WORSE as they get older :lol: :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that's what I am scared of ......... she has absolutely NO fear at all.............none of the other kids would go near the bikes, but OH no not this one, she charges in where *angels* fear to tread.......and all at the age of 3 !!!
(plus it was a good excuse to bung up a shot of the Z :twisted: ) :lol:
8)

Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:37 pm

awwwwwww ahes beautiful :D

Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:21 pm

without a front guard doesnt debrie fly up?

Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:48 pm

Its suprisingly good :shock: get a bit of rain-spray up the front, but nothing too bad, and the roads up here are *generally* pretty clean ( not at the moment, heaps of crap everywhere :? )

I avoid riding in the rain on this bike where possible.

Geez I luv it :heart:

8)

Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:31 pm

I know its hard to reason with a 3 year old but i have pointed out to my kids that going near a motorcycle could be very bad at best so stay awayfrom it.

They seem to have soaked up this mesage so far.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:33 pm

why are your forks upside down? toothy5.gif

Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:20 pm

beryl wrote:I know its hard to reason with a 3 year old but i have pointed out to my kids that going near a motorcycle could be very bad at best so stay awayfrom it.

They seem to have soaked up this mesage so far.

So did my other, older 2 - especially when the young fella touched a hot zorst one day :shock: :( he won't go near them !! But not #3........oh no, can't be told a damn thing......... :cry:

stereohead wrote: why are your forks upside down?

its an illusion - they are normal forks, check the triple clamps - I have fitted KTM fork leg 'protectors' to the standard forks, this gives the fork uppers some protection from road crap, and look better than the good old rubber 'gaiters' that were fitted some years ago.........plus from the front, they really do look like u/s down forks :lol:

8)

Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:11 pm

Typical female :D
Post a reply