Kawasaki Racing, Development & Testing
Post a reply

re: QATAR Result - don't look if you haven't watched the rac

Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:23 pm

i know he is paying homage to kato but this week was different, he was crossing his fingers and kissing them, he didnt go near the 74 on his leathers most of the time.

i agree with derek tho, if it wasnt for kato's tragic accident he wouldnt have got the bike.

also if it wasnt for aoki's tragic accident he wouldnt have got the official factory v-twin 500, the only reason he got off that was when mighty mick had his career ending crash at jerez in 99 and he got his factory v-four. he's certainly been in the right place at the right time in regards to falling into good rides.

anyway i'm not a fan, he lost me when he complained about tamada's pass last year @ motegi, that was when rossi gave him the nickname "hollywood". the fan with the ice bit was far to hollywood for me.

Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:55 pm

I think "Hollywood" is pretty appropriate, gut a bit rich comming from Val. But his results backhim up I suppose :? I still think Val is up there in the top 4 or so ever!

About the Kato thing, I had a good friend die 18moths ago. I think of him every time I stand on the start line just before a race. Emotions come out in a funny way sometimes. :wink:

Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:51 pm

Well, at least we all agree that:

1. Kawasaki has a competitive bike

2. Nakano is da MAN!

I'd love to see Bayliss join the team next year and prove a few people wrong.
Post a reply