Kawasaki Racing, Development & Testing
Post a reply

Parkes Signs for Kawi WSS.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 am

Parkes Signs For Two Years With Kawasaki In WSS
Newsflash, 3 October 2010
Next year Kawasaki Provec Motocard.com will compete in the Supersport World Championship, in order to fight for the title again in this important category of racing.
Australian rider Broc Parkes (28) will be one of the two riders for 2011, having signed a two-year contract with the Provec team on 1st September.

The second rider for Provec in 2011 is still to be confirmed.

Guim Roda (Team Manager): “As soon as we knew Broc was free we didn’t doubt for a minute to sign him for 2011 and 2012. He is a good rider and a great person. For us, we began the winter tests with Broc in the last three races of 2010. Regarding Fujiwara, we agree with the Kawasaki decision to offer Kats the possibility to be the next test rider for KHI. It is a big opportunity for him to be near his family and son in Japan, and fight for new goals after many years in the WSS Championship. Lascorz will go to WSBK, so we need a second rider. Regarding this, we are already talking with other riders. The important point is to decide on whether to take a young rider or a more experienced one, and after that we will try to make an agreement. Sure, it will not be easy because there’s other good teams too, but we will find the best option for us and try to make a decision on Monday after the race.”
Attachments
Parkes.jpg
Parkes.jpg (46.57 KiB) Viewed 6899 times

Re: Parkes Signs for Kawi WSS.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 am

woohoo, saw that coming

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 am

Have I missed something?

What's happening with CV...Haven't seen any mention of him even in AMCN? Didn't he sign a 2 year deal?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 am

laidback1952 wrote:Have I missed something?

What's happening with CV...Haven't seen any mention of him even in AMCN? Didn't he sign a 2 year deal?

WSS - World Super Sport (600cc)

Chris is in the Superbike class :kuda:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 am

Yep, We're booking accom for the Supers in Feb now.!!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 am

I'm definately staying at the SUPERS. I'll even dust of Ponti's green wig :kuda:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:41 pm

laidback1952 wrote:Have I missed something?

Chris V + Joan Lascorz + Tom Sykes(resigned with PBM).

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 pm

yeh good to see Tom has been kept onboard after all the good work n results this yr :D

heres to a great 2011! :kuda:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:46 am

great news will be at the supers for sure as well :kuda:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 pm

might have to make sure im there :kuda:
Post a reply