Hoffman rides 800cc Kwakka

Kawasaki Racing, Development & Testing

Hoffman rides 800cc Kwakka

Postby aardvark » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:25 pm

With the introduction of the 800cc machines, I wonder if we'll see a shift in capacity for road bikes?

Alex Hofmann has been in training for the new 800cc MotoGP rules which come into effect from 2007 - at least that was the German's excuse for riding a Kawasaki jet ski so much during the summer break!

Hofmann spilt his holiday time since the Sachsenring, where he was taken out by wild-card team-mate Olivier Jacque, between his home in Switzerland and chasing the summer sun by visiting his father who lives on the Costa Blanca in Spain.

"I'm already in training for 2007 and the 800cc rules, that was my excuse for spending so much time on the jet ski!" he grinned. "I also did a lot of mountain biking in Switzerland, so I'm ready to go for the final part of the season.

"My aims are simple; to show the full potential of myself and the ZX-RR and take it to the maximum. I had some strong expectations at the beginning of the season, but a lot of things happened that were out of my control.

"It's a fresh start now, I'm hungry for some better luck and strong results," added Alex, who needs to convince Kawasaki to keep him alongside Shinya Nakano again next season.
aardvark
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: Yamaha
State: South Australia

Postby Neka79 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:00 pm

good luck to him..he needs it...
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79
Extreme Post Whore :-)