Switch to full style
Got a Joke tell of something amusing to share? Well post it here
Post a reply

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:13 am

hoffy wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Gosling1 wrote::lol:

:drinkers: :weedman: jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif 5badair.gif :drinkers: :weedman: sleepy2.gif

:D

You're a guy...of course you were doing all that! :lol:
BTW- seeing as Gos kindly dedicated this thread to me, I thought I would let my fellow Kawasaki riders know that my ex seems to be logging in daily to watch the posts (but says nothing- except to me- who he calls every f#@*&%g bitch under the sun for posting here.) He is also man enough to log into my email, follow me wherever I go, go through my stuff, threaten people...... Nice guy huh? Rides a Honda!
Hey there! Need another butt shot to piss you off do you? Maybe a bit more flesh this time? :twisted:
Join a god-damn Honda forum and leave me the hell alone!

he obviously hasn't seen any of us, especially GOS.

does a semi-shaved version of Chewbacca ring a bell :lol:

Jesus Hoffy!!!!! :lol: Careful there mate!! Of all people you shouldn't be making comments like that :lol: :lol: As well as that......it's a bit unkind!!!.......chewbacca isn't that unfriendly!!! :lol:

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:20 am

Black Magic wrote:Hey there! Need another butt shot to piss you off do you? Maybe a bit more flesh this time? :twisted:

Do it BM :D

Black Magic wrote:Maybe my nudey shot with the angel wings would be more fitting for the situation?

That could work too :D

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:11 am

Sounds a bit risky BM...I mean what if you pick the wrong photo! I'd suggest you PM them all to me and I'll help you pick the best one ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:25 am

It might work and it might backfire, who knows with these phyco's.

The angel shot was nicely done too :wink:

Gutless bastard in any sense to do that too you and weak as piss :evil:

Hope you get this all sorted for your sake. 8)

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:56 am

Strika wrote:
hoffy wrote:
Black Magic wrote:
Gosling1 wrote::lol:

:drinkers: :weedman: jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif jerk.gif 5badair.gif :drinkers: :weedman: sleepy2.gif

:D

You're a guy...of course you were doing all that! :lol:
BTW- seeing as Gos kindly dedicated this thread to me, I thought I would let my fellow Kawasaki riders know that my ex seems to be logging in daily to watch the posts (but says nothing- except to me- who he calls every f#@*&%g bitch under the sun for posting here.) He is also man enough to log into my email, follow me wherever I go, go through my stuff, threaten people...... Nice guy huh? Rides a Honda!
Hey there! Need another butt shot to piss you off do you? Maybe a bit more flesh this time? :twisted:
Join a god-damn Honda forum and leave me the hell alone!

he obviously hasn't seen any of us, especially GOS.

does a semi-shaved version of Chewbacca ring a bell :lol:

Jesus Hoffy!!!!! :lol: Careful there mate!! Of all people you shouldn't be making comments like that :lol: :lol: As well as that......it's a bit unkind!!!.......chewbacca isn't that unfriendly!!! :lol:

Yeah, chewbacca aint that bad, at least Chewbacca didn't leave a bad taste in the mouth of the donut eating population of an entire nation. :lol:

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:30 pm

hoffy wrote:... at least Chewbacca didn't leave a bad taste in the mouth of the donut eating population of an entire nation. :lol:

"......the DonutMan.........THAT is his name...........think of him............when you look at a box of KrispyKremes..........."

(with apologies to Byron Kennedy(dec) and George Miller... :wink: )

8)

Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:24 pm

The darling has made all sorts of threats today. (If you don't hear from me again will someone please come looking???)
You wonder why I don't want you....... :roll:

Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:27 pm

His just a farking tosser Wendy. Tell him to go pick on someone that can be fart arsed with his shit. Tell him to take a VERY long walk off a very short platform over a pool of sharks. If he needs a hand tell him I am glad to push :evil: I can't stand men that try to walk over women, gutless pricks as far as I am concerned.....

OH and IF you reading this toser and I am SURE you will at some point... she doesn't love you she loves me so FARK OFF,,, :evil: :evil:

Oh and i will come looking for ya :wink:

Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:45 pm

Black Magic wrote:The darling has made all sorts of threats today. (If you don't hear from me again will someone please come looking???)
You wonder why I don't want you....... :roll:

We have have to contact our masked crimefighter if there's trouble :lol:

DONUTMAN 8)

cue pic...... someone?

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:08 pm

hoffy wrote:....We have have to contact our masked crimefighter if there's trouble :lol:

DONUTMAN 8) ....

Or his evil twin-brother..................MadGoz !!! (credits to Duane for this picture..)

:lol:
Attachments
MadGoz.jpg
You'll be in trouble if MadGos is on the case buddy !!!!.......
MadGoz.jpg (103.41 KiB) Viewed 2909 times

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:31 pm

See precious- I told you that I had friends in high places! :evil:
(Can you sound just a little more menacing guys??? :lol: ) Donutman wouldn't really be a name that frightened me into submission! (Unless I was a girl and had seen the pictures of course :lol: )
Thank-you Lainee- is that a proposition- I love ya girl...but I'm not into girls :lol:
Seriously, thank-you everyone! You are a great bunch!

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:42 pm

Thank-you Lainee- is that a proposition- I love ya girl...but I'm not into girls

:lol: :lol: I am not into girls either but may of shut him up :?
Who knows how the mind of a nutter works :?: Froggy can u answer that please :wink:

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:26 pm

[quote="FrogZ"]:lol: :lol: :lol:

"If you love something set it free, if it comes back it was always yours, if it doesnt, hunt it down and kill it"

quote]

i have that shirt...... gets a few weird looks though :)

Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:00 am

He's called doughnut man because of what he does to his victims after he's knocked them out cold...

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Black Magic wrote: Nice guy huh? Rides a Honda!

that explains it :?
Post a reply