Post a reply

For the Pantera fans

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:46 pm

F&^King Hostile!

:supz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzQWLSYxa90

:lol:

Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:02 pm

:lol: Well I think we can guess what kind of day you must be having at work mate ;)

Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:51 pm

Nice find Dave. By absolute coincidence I was sitting here at work listening to "101 Proof". 5 Minutes Alone live...doesn't get much better.

A mate here at work also burned me a copy of the 1991 Monsters of rock thing in Moscow, just after Cowboys come out. Very nice

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:48 pm

LOL, nice find mate.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:54 pm

Glen wrote:Nice find Dave. By absolute coincidence I was sitting here at work listening to "101 Proof". 5 Minutes Alone live...doesn't get much better.

A mate here at work also burned me a copy of the 1991 Monsters of rock thing in Moscow, just after Cowboys come out. Very nice

I'll get my people to talk with your people and we'll talk CD collections... 8)

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:04 pm

red_dave wrote:
Glen wrote:Nice find Dave. By absolute coincidence I was sitting here at work listening to "101 Proof". 5 Minutes Alone live...doesn't get much better.

I've got the collection on my Ipod so if you got Itunes I can back up my Ipod on your PC if you like 8)

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:51 pm

Glen wrote:
red_dave wrote:

I've got the collection on my Ipod so if you got Itunes I can back up my Ipod on your PC if you like 8)

Sounds like a plan 8)

Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:46 pm

I enjoyed that, just had to block out the animation bit :)
Post a reply