Switch to full style
For general Technical and Performance Discussions
Post a reply

brake pads whats wrong with you guys

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 pm

I started a topic on brake pads a few days ago in zxr older models looking for opinins on replacement pads for the 12 and got one reply and 30 views yet on other subjects throughout this forum some things have shitloads of replies many of which are just crap and totaly unrelated to the topic so i thought i would try again here. I would like to know your opinions of different brands good or bad - organic - carbon - sintered- ceramic - - pad wear or disc destruction

Re: brake pads whats wrong with you guys

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 am

Stock pads are the biz on the road on the nissin calipers.

On track EBC extreme Pro

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:00 am

I've always liked EBC HH's on my roady, but Watties right, stockers are typically pretty good

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:28 am

I'm with glen on the EBC HH's for aftermarket pads ;)

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:40 am

Stocker, EBC, SBS, and Galfer HH's all been fine

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 am

mick12 wrote:I started a topic on brake pads a few days ago in zxr older models looking for opinins on replacement pads for the 12 and got one reply and 30 views yet on other subjects throughout this forum some things have shitloads of replies many of which are just crap and totaly unrelated to the topic so i thought i would try again here. I would like to know your opinions of different brands good or bad - organic - carbon - sintered- ceramic - - pad wear or disc destruction

Cry much?

Did you do a search of the forum first? Maybe people feel they've expressed their opinions enough times before that they didn't feel like doing it again.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:10 am

If you really want some attention, put up a post about Tyre Pressures or the effect of altitude on jetting requirements.

If past threads are any indication at least one member should end up banned and one other on Hiatus :)......by the way where is Ho......oh never mind.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 pm

If you want more arcing up you could also consider asking about brake fluid. hth :)

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:40 pm

I like EBC sintered fronts and keep ceramic pads on the rear.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:33 pm

I ate all my glue.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Vesrah SRJL for track if you dont mind the price

Stocks are perfect for road and still pretty decent on track

Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Vesrah SRJL for track if you dont mind the price

Stocks are perfect for road and still pretty decent on track
Post a reply