Shameless plug for Lewis Moto

Bodywork Modification Discussion.

Shameless plug for Lewis Moto

Postby Slow and wobbly » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:35 pm

Ok.
For the past 12 months or more I have been trading as a an official business. Until now I have kept it relatively quite here on the forum, not wanting to appear as a spammer / scammer only here for the attention and free advertising.
Now is the time that I feel it is appropriate to announce this fact as I desperately need more funding to support my habit of motorcycle addiction. Those keeping up with current events will know that I recently troweled my beloved ZX9R down the back straight at Broadford and as such I want to drum up more business to help pay for repairs ( to track worthy anyway ).
For several years now I have been doing work for friends and acquaintances in detailing, aftermarket accessory fitting and most notably metal polishing.
A bit over 12 months ago I made a decision to make it official and register myself as a business and make a go of it in my spare time. The figures have been promising and if only I had the balls to jump out of full time employment as a wage earner then I believe I could make a living from it. I have been using only Brighton Kawasaki as an agent to this point and I know that If I was to approach the many other dealers around Melbourne then I would definitely make a healthy profit. Alas I have 3 mortgages and too many fingers in too many pies to risk everything on chasing my passion and dreams :cry: So a Wage Slave I shall be.
Enough whinging though. I want to offer my skills, knowledge and ability to all of you fellow KSRC-ians. Whatever you have in mind get in touch with me and I will definitely do my best to assist. Whether it be original, aftermarket or custom parts that you are after let me know and I will give you a price. If you want anything polished, painted, plated or anodized then get in touch. If you just cant be fucked cleaning your bike then I do that too! Pre-sale detailing or just a tub.
If you would like any polishing, plating, detailing or fitting of aftermarket parts call me 0408 378 708, PM me or email me L_moto@bigpond.net.au" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank.
Melbournians then ride in, interstaters get in touch. I can exchange parts, or post me your originals for polishing etc.
Pricing for KSRC members is up to the members. By that I mean I accept donations towards my ZX9 / KH 125 fund. Pay me for what you think its worth - not what the industry scourge will have you pay.
In simple talk to me if you want to bling, I can and will help.

Adrian Lewis
Attachments
PICT2961.JPG
PICT2961.JPG (96.45 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
PICT2920.JPG
PICT2920.JPG (101.29 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
PICT2278.JPG
PICT2278.JPG (68.25 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
Slow and wobbly
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Scooter
State: Victoria

Re: Shameless plug for Lewis Moto

Postby Neka79 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:11 pm

i need my knob polished..but its not very big so its not gunna make u much $$$$

good luck with it mate... hope it goes well!!
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79
Extreme Post Whore :-)

Bike: Z900
State: South Australia

Postby Gosling1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:42 pm

Neka79 wrote:i need my knob polished..

what, again ?? :roll: Thats 3 times in the last hour........Those blistered palms still giving you trouble ??

:lol:
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

State: ACT

Postby Neka79 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:47 pm

Gosling1 wrote:
Neka79 wrote:i need my knob polished..

what, again ?? :roll: Thats 3 times in the last hour........Those blistered palms still giving you trouble ??

:lol:

yea..and thats why i shorthand type... the blisters make it so hard...i kno u lov it wen i shorthand 2 !!
Neka
2006 Zeddy 1000
1996 VS series 2 S pak Ute
Neka79

State: South Australia

Postby Gosling1 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

enough of the thread hijacking !!

Adrian - some of that polish work looks pretty good mate, hopefully you will get some business from down in Mexico.....hope it works out for you.

8)
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

State: ACT

Return to Bodywork & Bling Mods