Bodywork Modification Discussion.
Post a reply

Re: My Precious!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm

smithy5 wrote:looked the goods at EC today Paul... nice ;)

Looked very slow at EC today! :oops:

Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Ok, Finished now with a bit more help from Robracer ... Cheers mate! :kuda:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 pm

that looks great Paul ! especially the number plate sticker !! gotta get me a couple of those......

:kuda:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:54 am

Gosling1 wrote:that looks great Paul ! especially the number plate sticker !! gotta get me a couple of those......

Yeah how good is Robracer! I sent him a message saying I wanted this :shock: and this 5badair.gif on my bike and he made them for me :D
first test run yesterday :kuda:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 am

The metamorphosis is complete! Awesome critter :kuda:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:26 am

ducati_paul wrote:
Gosling1 wrote:that looks great Paul ! especially the number plate sticker !! gotta get me a couple of those......

Yeah how good is Robracer! I sent him a message saying I wanted this :shock: and this 5badair.gif on my bike and he made them for me :D
first test run yesterday :kuda:

Like the stickers, been wanting to take the front numbers off my bike, is only a tracky so dont need them, but need something to fill the white number area in.
After some angry blood shot eyes, one each side would look cool, i reckon.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:48 am

born green wrote:Like the stickers, been wanting to take the front numbers off my bike, is only a tracky so dont need them, but need something to fill the white number area in. After some angry blood shot eyes, one each side would look cool, i reckon.

Eyes are no problem ;) ... come up with a pic of what you want & we can discuss :D

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 am

Hmm time for a sticker change on the front side panels as I dropped the bike in the trailer unloading it this morning :( it may just need the Kaneg stickers moved forward .... It could have been a lot worse :?

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 am

robracer wrote:
born green wrote:Like the stickers, been wanting to take the front numbers off my bike, is only a tracky so dont need them, but need something to fill the white number area in. After some angry blood shot eyes, one each side would look cool, i reckon.

Eyes are no problem ;) ... come up with a pic of what you want & we can discuss :D

Dont kno how to use this dam laptop!!! so havent worked out how to do that stuff. hell i even had to get young guy at work to put my avatar pik up.
the white number area is standard 07 race size, was thinking about 4inch across by 6/7 inches long(OVAL) angry bloobshot(red) eyeballs, that sort of thing, thats prob not much help tho robo!!!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 am

Do a goooooogle search for images & if you find something you like then shoot over a copy for me to work from
or at least a link to it :oops: :lol:

Oh & Paul that's not good mate, I bet there were some choice words used as she when down :shock:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:49 pm

ducati_paul wrote: as I dropped the bike in the trailer unloading it this morning :(

Noooooooo. The curse of the respray strikes again. :cry:

My Precious!

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Go team orange ;)
Post a reply