Switch to full style
Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

Re: re: Back Protectors

Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:23 pm

Smitty1955 wrote:Mario
re your other post.....
and Piccies of the Under-Dog protectors....

try the website- http://www.under-dog.leathers.com
and look under Accessories-Track/sport om the LH side

Hey,

Me and my hubby have bp's from underdog leathers... THey are pretty good, and don't cost much either :D

Lisa :twisted:

re: Back Protectors

Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:38 pm

I have one of the underdog 6pce back protectors. I got it when i bought my leathers.

Regards
Glenn(zx7r).

Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:00 pm

I have a Dainese one, I think it was $130 or there abouts, its bloody comfy and has already saved my spine, the honeycombe in it seems to work very well. I wouldnt wear anything else.

Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:53 am

Theres one built into my Carbon Force Cordura Jacket its the "Ducks Guts" has 2 unzippable liners but gets pretty heavy.
Cheers Brett

Re: re: Back Protectors

Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:02 pm

Pontikat wrote:Theres one built into my Carbon Force Cordura Jacket its the "Ducks Guts" has 2 unzippable liners but gets pretty heavy.
Cheers Brett

dririder have picked up there game (looks wise) after introducing their cabon force gear. I bought the pants. Very comfy and warm.

Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:33 pm

They look like a good idea the underdog ones look the same build as the ufo ones,I should probably get one as well.my leathers have hard armour in the shoulders and elbow/forearms i dont think you would get through them in a million years three layers of leather (the patches are leather then hard armour) but my back only has a foam insert. 8)

I have been concentrateing on staying upright lately it gets expensive falling off. :shock:
Attachments
redbull sleeve.jpg
redbull sleeve.jpg (57.58 KiB) Viewed 4723 times

Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:46 pm

finally....
Attachments
acc-backprot6pcrear.jpg
acc-backprot6pcrear.jpg (13.43 KiB) Viewed 4699 times
acc-backprot6pcfront.jpg
acc-backprot6pcfront.jpg (15.01 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
Post a reply