Switch to full style
Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

Finally got all leather

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 pm

After 3 or so years, the draggin jeans have givin up. The theighs and crotch got very thin and began to tear in places. Also faded as all hell.

So finally bit the bullet, bought some Dainese SF Pelle, non-perforated. Yep that might have been a mistake with summer on the way.
Bought from Peter Stevens in Adelaide City. Great range of leather gear, especially compared to many other moto-stores i've set foot in.

Already have them in with Walden Miller in Edwardstown (adelaide) to have the shitty standard Dainese circumference zipper removed and a nice chunky zipper put in place. Thankfully the jacket came with the perfect one :)
http://www.waldenmiller.com.au

So now i'm pretty happy being fully kitted up.

My jacket is a Teknic Mercury (non-perf also).

Boots are a pair of Sidi B-2's... grabbed them off Ebay so they are a bit old... will need to update sometime in the future.

Ready for a track day... someday. Eventually will upgrade the helmet also, when funds permit.

Re: Finally got all leather

Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Mate there are heaps of us that have SIDI boots, they are pretty popular, I just bought SIDI motorcross boots as well & the fit is perfect 8)

Re: Finally got all leather

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:49 am

Don't worry about your SIDI boots being old. I'm still running around in a pair of 8 year old SIDI Vertebrae 2's. :)
Post a reply