Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

Re: re: Gloves and Leathers - CHEAP..!!

Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:51 pm

Pontikat wrote:(moto Armour) and has several balls in the air atm(Cheers Brett

Brett, tell him to put sum pants on for god sake (and sum gloves too, i dont want him touching my gloves with those hands!!) and get it sorted!! we need trick gloves in time for summer!!
neka(still cant decide which 1's i want tho)

re: Gloves and Leathers - CHEAP..!!

Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:45 am

Thanks Brett,
hmmm, some vented gloves sound nice...
Now that you have seen them in real life, if you wanted a pair of vented race gloves, which would you choose....???
Hows that for pressure..:-)

I'll start a new thread to get the order list happening...

Re: re: Gloves and Leathers - CHEAP..!!

Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:14 pm

Pontikat wrote:Lots were vented and had the trick bits.

Do you remember which ones were vented?
And what trick bits?
ty

Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:28 pm

The vented ones with Trick Plastic vents on the Knuckles were the ones numbered b-8045 also the PC bits on the Figertips felt better then I expected. These looked really ordinary in the bag but felt good and looked Really good on. They are all the same brand but seem to be 2 different types ie Road and Race. Also b-8048-b have vented fabric on the 3 large fingers and would be my pick of the coloureds the other venteds have mesh which is white on 1 pair you can see this in the photos, The Simpler coloured Race type patterns looked better IMHO. What did you think Yappa ?

Cheers Brett

Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:22 pm

What were the blue ones like, with that hard CF knuckle.. it looks abit chunky, but dunno if it looks ok on.

Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:53 pm

The Smaller CF bits on the back of the hands looked better IMHO but they all looked Pretty good and for about half the price you'd pay in a bike shop.
Cheers Brett

Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:17 pm

Hey guys,i 100% agree with brett, good quality stuff, :wink: but would b holding off on a full set of leathers untill Ezz gets things up & running a bit better.I'm just a bit tight fisted when it comes 2 handing over a fair wack of money when guys r just startin up.(been burnt b4) All that being said i think once this guy gets a couple of his other projects out of the way we should b gigglin'. He seems like he's put a lot of effort into it so far,& that bike gear is goin 2 b his mainstay.Once fully running he should b able 2 supply everything from helmets 2 boots or top 2 toe if u like! Only tag i could see on them was SCHOELLER, & made in sweden or switzerland, 1 of the 2. Sorry sometimes i suffer from craft, cantremember a farkn thing! Iwas speakin 2 a guy at work & he said he had heard of them in europe, & that he thought they also made alot of snow ski stuff as well, & if u think ur confused about what 2 get, i saw em & i felt like a kid in a bloody candy store, ive spent over an hour flipin back & forth AAAAHHHHHH! They all felt so gooood. :?

Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:36 pm

Nothing wrong with having Craft's Disease mate!

Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:57 am

Brett, the vented b8045 looks a bit thicker than some of the others, is that a road glove or would you consider it a race glove.
As I don't ride on the road anymore, I want something just for the track..

Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:57 pm

madkaw,that seems like a race glove 2 me as it has the vented fingers,just my opinion, as i wouldnt like 2 b ridin in the cold with vented gloves. when we went down 2 see em, i thought they were all about the same thickness. i hate thick gloves cause i like 2 feel the controls but any i tried on felt aok, currently i wear a pair of moto sprint gloves, which really r thin as shit,& the gloves we're ordering were thicker but not so as u couldn't feel thru em, what did u reakon brett? drunken_smilie.gif

Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:09 pm

Dave the B8045 s were the pick in my opinon they felt very light when i put them on, i was quite surprised as they did look heavy. As Chris Said they all felt good on the hands. If i wasn't spending all the money i dont have on stuff for the PI trip I'd be ordering them for myself. Knuckle vents looked real trick as well. Hope this helps . I'm just so impressed Chris remembered the brand name. Onya Yappa.
Cheers Brett

Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:41 am

hehehe CRAFT disease. I love that one, but I keep forgetting to tell people I have it :roll:
Post a reply