berik 1-2 piece suits

Riding gear and Clothing Discussion

berik 1-2 piece suits

Postby gpxpunk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Just reading in the amcm, actions has berik 1 & 2 piece suits for $599, might have to check them out next week. then i cant say no i cant to a track day lol.
1987 GPX250R. memories
2002 ZX7R . sold!!!!

I want My 7r BACK!!!!!!! Grrrrrr
gpxpunk
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Don't have one
State: New South Wales

Re: berik 1-2 piece suits

Postby Whickle » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Hmmmmm, i wonder what sizes they have left!!!!!
Whickle
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: ZRX
State: ACT

Postby gpxpunk » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:32 pm

i know i was going to go down there today, but couldnt be bothered, shit weather for anything really.
1987 GPX250R. memories
2002 ZX7R . sold!!!!

I want My 7r BACK!!!!!!! Grrrrrr
gpxpunk
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Don't have one

Postby un_majstk » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 pm

i was there last week with a mate and there were no sizes above a 54.
looked like a few left ranging between 44-54 at the time though.
damn nice suits for the price.

i heard they had issues with the supplier and are clearing stock below cost.
un_majstk
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Honda

Postby Kev » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 am

I went to the Parra store last week as well to check out what they had to offer, there was only one 1-piece left size 50 and the rest were red 2 piece suits. Not sure on the size of the 2 piece though as I was only after a 1-piece.
Kev
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX9R

Postby ZXR750 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:02 am

Matt Maladin has the Joe Rocket suits on special for $599 (for subscribers to their newsletter)

Exclusive Special Offer For Newsletter Readers

At BGW we want to add extra value to our customers and newsletter subscribers through exclusive offers. For the month of November we have a very special offer for YOU! Joe Rocket sponsors some of the best riders in the world, and are well-known for their quality racing suits. The Joe Rocket replica suit,

<Click to view> Joe_Rocket_Mens_Leather_Motorcycle_Suit

was a bargain when we brought it into Australia for $999. When we launched BGW we reduced it to $699, and for the month of November, we offer it to our newsletter subscribers for $599, including shipping! Limit two suits per customer! To take advantage of this offer, enter promotion code NOVCUSTSPECIAL into the shopping cart when checking out, and the discount will automatically be applied. Alternatively you can quote this code in our retail warehouse. This special offer is only available to those who receive our newsletter. Next month we will offer another promotion.
Remember, half the people you know are below average.
Bike 93 ZXR750
05 ZRX1200
05 DRZ400
ZXR750
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: ZXR750

Postby dilligaf » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:01 pm

got this in his latest newsletter

I would also like to tell you about the BGW Open Day 5th December 2009. When we opened 1st July I was in the middle of the AMA season in America, so we decided to hold our formal open day at a later stage when I was back home. I will be here signing autographs and be available for photos, and two of my AMA race bikes will be out on display as well as the custom BGW bike built by Roaring Toyz. The Australian Suzuki/Joe Rocket superbike race team and off road race team will also be here.

To make the day even more special, we will dedicate half of our massive retail warehouse to warranty and factory seconds apparel and parts. All mesh jackets will be $49 and all leather jackets will be $99. A large amount of Yoshi and Jardine exhausts will also be on sale, with minor imperfections such a scratches etc. Gloves, suits, pants and boots will also be available at drastically reduced prices.
That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... Hunter S. Thompson.
dilligaf
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Z900
State: Victoria

Postby smithy5 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm

ZXR750 wrote:Matt Maladin has the Joe Rocket suits on special for $599 (for subscribers to their newsletter)

Exclusive Special Offer For Newsletter Readers

At BGW we want to add extra value to our customers and newsletter subscribers through exclusive offers. For the month of November we have a very special offer for YOU! Joe Rocket sponsors some of the best riders in the world, and are well-known for their quality racing suits. The Joe Rocket replica suit,

<Click to view> Joe_Rocket_Mens_Leather_Motorcycle_Suit

was a bargain when we brought it into Australia for $999. When we launched BGW we reduced it to $699, and for the month of November, we offer it to our newsletter subscribers for $599, including shipping! Limit two suits per customer! To take advantage of this offer, enter promotion code NOVCUSTSPECIAL into the shopping cart when checking out, and the discount will automatically be applied. Alternatively you can quote this code in our retail warehouse. This special offer is only available to those who receive our newsletter. Next month we will offer another promotion.

Exclusive Special offer.......... I got the same exclusive special offer last year from the same place for the same price.... They had the same exclusive special offer earlier this year at a sale day....... Maybe there promo manager used to work for ACA or Today Tonight..... They have exclusives every day also....
2013 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 Storm
Suzuki 1300 LillBusa Ute
Serviced by Allfixed Automotive Castle Hill PH: (02) 9634 1455
SRT Survivor & Oficial Photographer
smithy5
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Scooter

Return to Riding Gear Discussion