New Rossi Replica Paint scheme helmets

Riding gear and Clothing Discussion

Re: New Rossi Replica Paint scheme helmets

Postby adge82 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Those helmets look like theyre targeted at a very specific market.
Rossi Rep is already available in a decent helmet, but Gino cant afford boots and a jacket let alone a good lid.. Spent too much on his fully sik R1.

The real rossi rep lids are rockin, cos you know the guy whos got his (or her) head in one paid serious cash for a good helmet.
These are try-hard. Good for the pool room to display with the signed poster.

Spend $300 on something that has no graphic and is actually a good helmet.
Or not, its your cash.
adge82
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX9R
State: Victoria

Postby Six Addict » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:40 pm

I actually find em to be a good helmet...
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 2014
Six Addict
Pinchy
Pinchy

Bike: Ducati
State: New South Wales

Postby robracer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 am

So after having a look at Owens last weekend the first thing I noticed is the K3 is bloody light :shock: & thats after picking up 20 odd helmets, so in the weight stakes its a winner ;)
robracer
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX6R

Postby un_majstk » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 pm

i was keen on these too for the rossi graphic (wanted that excalibur design ever since he showed it in testing) but tried them on and was very dissappointed. i have an old AGV at the moment and was expecting the same level of fit and finish.

so instead, i grabbed a OGK on sale at Sydney City. $450 i think reduced to $179. again its not top notch quality finish on the vents etc, but it is tri-composite and a bargain i reckon.
apparently theres a newer model about to come out. meh..discounted...bargain..sold!
http://shop.sydneycitymotorcycles.com.au/c/245476/1/ogk.html

i did like the HJC they had on sale as well but it was only available in solid black. and with the warm weather this weekend, all i could think was, damn it would get hot in that thing.
Last edited by un_majstk on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
un_majstk
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Honda

Postby adge82 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

un_majstk wrote:i was keen on these too for the rossi graphic (wanted that excalibur design ever since he showed it in testing) but tried them on and was very dissappointed. i have an old AGV at the moment and was expecting the same level of fit and finish.

so instead, i grabbed a OGK on sale at Sydney City. $450 i think reduced to $179. again its not top notch quality finish on the vents etc, but it is tri-composite and a bargain i reckon.
apparently theres a newer model about to come out. meh..discounted...bargain..sold!

i did like the HJC they had on sale as well but it was only available in solid black. and with the warm weather this weekend, all i could think was, damn it would get hot in that thing.

I have the new FF5 model OGK.
Bloody fantastic helmet, but definitely not for everyone, both my parents and my wife HATE the way it feels. It suits me well though.
adge82
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZX9R
State: Victoria

Previous

Return to Riding Gear Discussion