Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

Re: Back protector

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 am

thanks for fast replys fellas cheers

Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Forcefield. They're the only manufacturer that make a model that exceeds CE lv2 protection! Quite slim as well (definitely slimmer than my previous Alpinestar model), I'd at least have a look at it if I were you. I've always been more afraid of braking my back than my head! :shock:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm

i've got a dainese one and an alpine star one with the full chest guard they are great highly recomend them plent of proctetion i've tested them a few times and worked good

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Does anyone have a Dainese Wave protector? They fit in a pocket in the back of dainese jackets. They dont seem as large as others, was wondering if their comfy or have sufficient protection.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 am

Cojack wrote:Does anyone have a Dainese Wave protector? They fit in a pocket in the back of dainese jackets. They dont seem as large as others, was wondering if their comfy or have sufficient protection.

Yeah I've got one sitting in the back of my RST commuting winter jacket. I never realise it's there until I go on a winter weekend blat and it feels funny when I put it over my large fitted back protector :lol: I suppose that says it's comfy. Probably depends if it suits your shape & the jackets shape.

If it's for weekend twisties riding or track days I'd say get a full fitted back protector because it has the kidney belt, is strapped to you for extra protection and wont move around etc. But if it's for when you're not going to wear a back protector anyways then well worth it in case things go pear shaped. :kuda:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Thanks mate, revzilla had some good reviews too!

Thu May 03, 2012 6:05 pm

EDU wrote:Forcefield. They're the only manufacturer that make a model that exceeds CE lv2 protection! Quite slim as well (definitely slimmer than my previous Alpinestar model), I'd at least have a look at it if I were you. I've always been more afraid of braking my back than my head! :shock:

I finally got my new back protector and went with a forcefield l2 pro and all i can say is its the best back protector ive ever had u can hardly notice u have it on its alot better than my old dainese one.I would recomend 1 of these to anyone cheers for all the feedback and cheers EDU :kuda:
Post a reply