Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

re: helmet cleaning

Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:39 pm

How about those Danoz Direct steam dreams? Would the steam melt the foam?

Re: re: helmet cleaning

Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:50 pm

photomike666 wrote:U can only wear the helmut in the shower if you've got a Cougar shirt on.

sounds fair to me... :D

Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:44 pm

i will try and get the photo with the ksrc shirt on.... now i just gotta convince the missus that its not a kinky fetish :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:29 pm

I use the vacum cleaner and a little powder carpet cleaner brings out the smell and the outside and everyone who owns a bike should own a can of Mr Sheen.....

Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:29 am

A friend of mine Blames Plexus perspex cleaner for pok marking his irridium visor ?, anyone else heard of this, it works a treat on Bike screens, Headlights & Mirrors.
Cheers Brett

Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:54 am

Pontikat wrote:A friend of mine Blames Plexus perspex cleaner for pok marking his irridium visor ?, anyone else heard of this, it works a treat on Bike screens, Headlights & Mirrors.
Cheers Brett

Yeah it did the same to mine Mr Sheen also does it a little just have to make sure to rub it off with a completley clean cloth.

Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:06 am

Pontikat wrote:A friend of mine Blames Plexus perspex cleaner for pok marking his irridium visor ?, anyone else heard of this, it works a treat on Bike screens, Headlights & Mirrors.
Cheers Brett

Plexus works magic on screens mirrors as Brett said
its fantastic stuff
but
nothing, not Mr Sheen not Windex not Metho not screen cleaner not Plexus
nothing 'cept warm soapy water is recommended for Iridium coated
visors or screens
by those who make or sell them

surprised they were not told when they got it

cheers
Post a reply