Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

Re: Head first into a Shark

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

That'll buff out won't it Corey?????? ;)

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 pm

What did I miss, you fell orrrrf :shock:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Mate lets start a Shark Divers club.....i went head first bitumen surfing at Wakefield on Sunday in my Shark lid and it held up very well. Ive got the carbon one and my dive ground it down to the carbon layer front back and sides (apparently i rolled however i dont remember a thing!!).

Have a look at the hard foam shell on the inside to see how it held up. My head compressed the hard foam in mine and its now squished in by about 4mm and its all wrinkled and crushed on the initial impact side.

Ill be buying another Shark for sure :)

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:54 pm

STG has the sharks on sale atm, pretty good prices too. No, no AS sticker if you want one.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:44 am

Your here and functioning, always money well spent i reckon...
.....doesnt help with the pocket pain tho :(
Take care!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:03 am

They don't sound very good to me, if the Shark bites the ground then surely
you're better off with a Stingray helmet.....it scoots along just above the ground :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjVZBfzKks

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:57 am

And kills crocodile hunters to boot!!!! Stingrays rule!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Ali600+150 wrote:Mate lets start a Shark Divers club.....i went head first bitumen surfing at Wakefield on Sunday in my Shark lid and it held up very well. Ive got the carbon one and my dive ground it down to the carbon layer front back and sides (apparently i rolled however i dont remember a thing!!).

Have a look at the hard foam shell on the inside to see how it held up. My head compressed the hard foam in mine and its now squished in by about 4mm and its all wrinkled and crushed on the initial impact side.

Ill be buying another Shark for sure :)

Glad to hear your all good! Shark Helmets Appreciation Team......or SHAT for short :lol:
Post a reply