Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

Re: Thermal pack for winters

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 pm

seiko1 wrote:The absolute best thermal protection on cold Winter day's is a Holden Commodore ;) :lol:

Meh and you have a couch! .... just as well its Holden! :P

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 pm

6maniac wrote:
seiko1 wrote:The absolute best thermal protection on cold Winter day's is a Holden Commodore ;) :lol:

Spoken like a true SOFT COCK ex Victorian

You should use emoticons Ron or someone may take offence and SYFFI :kuda:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

seiko1 wrote:
6maniac wrote:

:finga: Happy ?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:24 pm

6maniac wrote:
seiko1 wrote:
6maniac wrote:

:finga: Happy ?

More so! :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:02 am

Then why have you got a Ford in the driveway MF? :) Possum, I have 2 pairs of Aldi socks if you want them.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 am

mick_dundee wrote: Possum, I have 2 pairs of Aldi socks if you want them.

Thanks Mick, the last 2 pairs of Aldi socks i bought, 1 "pair" consided of a large and small and one sock in the 2nd "pair" had a hole in the ankle.. :roll:
Not a big fan of their socks..

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Possum wrote:
mick_dundee wrote: Possum, I have 2 pairs of Aldi socks if you want them.

Thanks Mick, the last 2 pairs of Aldi socks i bought, 1 "pair" consided of a large and small and one sock in the 2nd "pair" had a hole in the ankle.. :roll:
Not a big fan of their socks..

The socks I got from Aldi help me by having L and R on the ankles so I know which one I've got on and saves me putting both on the same foot :oops:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm

I get Denali sock's, a bit expensive but I have never had cold feet, even on the way back from Dutchy's last yr. :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:15 pm

seiko1 wrote:I get Denali sock's, a bit expensive but I have never had cold feet, even on the way back from Dutchy's last yr. :D

Do they come in GREEN???? (real green?)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Procycles Horsnby has last years BMW thermal gear usual RRP $140 each for top and pants all on sale on the table out the back for $20 each... i grabbed handfulls of each its the best thermal gear around...

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:13 pm

seiko1 wrote:I get Denali sock's, a bit expensive but I have never had cold feet, even on the way back from Dutchy's last yr. :D

Must have been the only part of your body that wasn't cold. You whinged about everything else MF! :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

dutchy wrote:

Must have been the only part of your body that wasn't cold. You whinged about everything else MF! :lol:

I tried crawling into my boots at one stage you know :shock: :lol:
Post a reply