Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

AGV K3 helmet

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi ya all,

http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?section=1&prodid=9468
Wondering if anyone has one of this model? doesnt have to be the same colour of course.

If so how is the wind noise?

thanks

Re: AGV K3 helmet

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:28 pm

all depends on the height you are and what fairings you have on your bike... but for me its been no worse than my previous shoei or agv...

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

I went to Action Motorcycles at Parramatta and the Helmet Warehouse at Yagoona yesterday. They were both selling the AGV K3 for $175 or $199 I think, anyway they were definately under $200. That was for the plain and colours, i'm not sure if the Rossi ones were dearer or not........... Can't help with the wind noise, didn't try any on :roll:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

smithy5 wrote:I went to Action Motorcycles at Parramatta and the Helmet Warehouse at Yagoona yesterday. They were both selling the AGV K3 for $175 or $199 I think, anyway they were definately under $200. That was for the plain and colours, i'm not sure if the Rossi ones were dearer or not........... Can't help with the wind noise, didn't try any on :roll:

I did the same, just wanted to know how noisy they were as the fit seems perfect for my pin head.
Post a reply