Riding gear and Clothing Discussion
Post a reply

BGW Sale

Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 pm

came in my e-mails today

Re: BGW Sale

Tue May 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Thanks mate, I know I need some things, especially some pants, I will be checkin it out

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 am

I see its by invite only, so how do we get the invite???

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 am

you could subscribe if you can tolerate the daily e-mails. or those of us that do could post details when they send them to us. you can have my invitation as I'm in melb.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

is this biker gear warehouse??? sorry for the stupid question

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Fuck me, talk about gullible!!! Trust me when I say, the "Private invitation only" sale will be open to all and sundry!!!!!! :roll: It's just a marketing ploy to make you all think you are going to get bargains beyond belief. The realities will be far different I am sure!! But, you guys keep believing in the advertsing and keep that economy spinning for the rest of us will ya!!! ;)

Bahaha!! Invitation only!!!! Bahaha!! What's the bet if I rocked up without one, I would be welcomed with open arms!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Strika wrote:Fuck me, talk about gullible!!! Trust me when I say, the "Private invitation only" sale will be open to all and sundry!!!!!! :roll: It's just a marketing ploy to make you all think you are going to get bargains beyond belief. The realities will be far different I am sure!! But, you guys keep believing in the advertsing and keep that economy spinning for the rest of us will ya!!! ;)

Bahaha!! Invitation only!!!! Bahaha!! What's the bet if I rocked up without one, I would be welcomed with open arms!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe it or not I have been to some and been turned away so not really gullible, just didnt want to drive to a shit hole like narellan for nothing.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:33 pm

marksesh wrote:
Strika wrote:Fuck me, talk about gullible!!! Trust me when I say, the "Private invitation only" sale will be open to all and sundry!!!!!! :roll: It's just a marketing ploy to make you all think you are going to get bargains beyond belief. The realities will be far different I am sure!! But, you guys keep believing in the advertsing and keep that economy spinning for the rest of us will ya!!! ;)

Believe it or not I have been to some and been turned away so not really gullible, just didnt want to drive to a shit hole like narellan for nothing.

It may well have been personal then!!!!! ;)

BGW Sale

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:45 pm

It also says news letter readers and our customers welcome . I've bought stuff from there before so.......

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

haha, shit ay, I'm sure I must've been tired or something when I read this :oops:
Eh! I might go for a ride an have a look anyway an then see a mate nearby so it doesn't end up bein a total waste.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 am

came last night

Post a reply