All GPx and GPz Models
Post a reply

Re: Another GPZ 550

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:28 pm

dickfaber wrote:
a frigging big one of these and the 750 may fit!

Nope, she's staying a 550. :lol:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Found this today Dutchy might be good for spares and as of now still quiet cheap

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kawasaki-GPZ ... 2573f21f0a

Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:43 pm

For the love of God man, will you stop finding bikes!

By the way, my wife hates you.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 pm

dutchy wrote:For the love of God man, will you stop finding bikes!

By the way, my wife hates you.

:lol: Mine hates me too !maybe they are related somehow :lol:

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 am

Here is another one for you Dutchy - seeing you are cornering the market in 550's !! :lol:

GPz550 cheap cheap cheap

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:27 am

ohhhhh what a bargain! nice find gos

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:05 pm

That's the same one Davo posted :lol:

I am watching it with interest, although it looks like there could be competition. Some body has put an early bid on it already. :x

Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 pm

think it was hbb bear. dont want to take his credit and have your missus cursing me as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: but you know you want it.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Apologies to all parties. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's had ten bids is already (none by me). The more money I spend on it, the less I'll have to work on the ones I already own. I think this one will be going through to the keeper. :x

Shame really. I would have liked another seat (base), side covers that actually have the tabs at the bottom, and one little bolt that holds on the headlight fairing. They're an odd little thing and I only have three out of the four. :lol:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:34 pm

so whats been happening with your projects Dutchy? Im getting close to getting on the road.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Yours was one of the first threads I checked in on. I'm watching with great interest and would love to see heaps more pics. :kuda: As for mine, I'm fortunate enough to have nearly all of February off so I'll strip mine down then. The one with the bodgey frame will be completely torn apart. All the best bits will go on to make a good bike out of the two with the good frame. The rest of the bits that are left over will be going towards the real mongrel........

.......very..........very.............slowly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Thats great news. i look fwd to the build. ru going stock or modified? save the heartache and powder coat. i now wish i had. anyway live and learn.
Post a reply