Switch to full style
All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Old Kwaka designs now owned by a Korean mob ??

Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:55 am

In the latest AMCN.

Apparently some Korean mob bought an old Kawasaki factory in Japan and found within all the Kawasaki designs, plans and everything else from the early to late 70's including all the Z900's, Z1's etc. They checked and found none of these were registered or whatever by KHI so they did and now own them. Apparently they plan to produce Korean replica's albeit not called Kawasaki's :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Glen on Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:04 am

awww ...way to go...spoil a good thing...bloody koreans...

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:40 am

Maybe they have hit a gold mine and there maybe some cheap aftermarket parts coming :shock:

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:44 am

z900/zx9 wrote:Maybe they have hit a gold mine and there maybe some cheap aftermarket parts coming :shock:

My thoughts exactly, like the VW factory in Brazil, they look the same, but don't quite fit as well, but with some gentle love from the hammer they look the part

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:50 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They got you Glen, have another read of the article and check when they reckon they will start production.....early april ;)

...never mind some of the names of the people involved :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:24 am

Mick C wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They got you Glen, have another read of the article and check when they reckon they will start production.....early april ;)

Ahh sucked in eh. Bastards. That'll teach me to read the bloody thing while I'm sucking down brekky...

Move along folks, nothing to see here.....

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:30 pm

phark, you had me going for a minute there mate, I'm thinking how can the be true ??? no no no !!

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Glen wrote:
Mick C wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They got you Glen, have another read of the article and check when they reckon they will start production.....early april ;)

Ahh sucked in eh. Bastards. That'll teach me to read the bloody thing while I'm sucking down brekky...

Move along folks, nothing to see here.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:47 pm

Hey Glen.
I have some prime real estate just one km East of the Gold Coast going real cheap if you are interested.
I also have a very old but good condition bridge in Sydney for sale.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:50 pm

Yeah,yeah,yeah keep em coming. I bet I'm not the only dumb prick that believed it :oops:

Now about that bridge........?

Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:06 pm

I can sell you some cure all liniment Glen! :D

Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:55 pm

Too late, bought some last week......and the company that makes it. 8)

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:35 pm

ZXR750 wrote:Hey Glen.
I have some prime real estate just one km East of the Gold Coast going real cheap if you are interested.
I also have a very old but good condition bridge in Sydney for sale.

Fark orf. I have a deposit already from him on a Gold Nitrated Flux capacitor to suit his ZX10! And a mint deal on the West Gate Bridge! :lol:

Re: Old Kwaka designs now owned by a Korean mob ??

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:41 pm

Glen wrote:In the latest AMCN.

Apparently some Korean mob bought an old Kawasaki factory in Japan and found within all the Kawasaki designs, plans and everything else from the early to late 70's including all the Z900's, Z1's etc. They checked and found none of these were registered or whatever by KHI so they did and now own them. Apparently they plan to produce Korean replica's albeit not called Kawasaki's :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tsk Tsk............ :wink:

8)
Post a reply