All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Re: Wayne Gardiner's Moriwaki Z1000

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Now you see, I've got a problem with that. Wayne's bike was NEVER that sparkling and pristine. It was a RACE bike, for God's sake. I admire the workmanship and all, but it never looked like that, EVER, so why try to make one that looks like that now?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 pm

the kid wrote:......Might just have an 86 model to have a play with by Xmas.......

:shock: - Look out Pinchy, sounds like Billy has plans for that dark corner behind Madkaws shed at the Xmas Party !!

:lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 pm

its only gay if you push back :lol: that's what i'll be telling myself!!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Six Addict wrote:.....its only gay if you push back :lol: that's what i'll be telling myself!!......

it's only gay if balls touch. Allegedly.

:lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

fezzick wrote:Now you see, I've got a problem with that. Wayne's bike was NEVER that sparkling and pristine. It was a RACE bike, for God's sake. I admire the workmanship and all, but it never looked like that, EVER, so why try to make one that looks like that now?

You're right there, even the works bikes of the 60's, 70's and 80's looked shabby, most privateers bikes nowadays look cleaner and prettier than gp bikes back then.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 am

fezzick wrote: so why try to make one that looks like that now?

Cos you can , have the cash and loved the original . So building a modern one to pay homage is pretty cool methinks . I am also tipping that bike would only ever get out of the shed in very rare circumstances and the owner just loves looking at it and enjoying knowing he built it .

Mind you , its gotta be in Pommy land where you may as well stay inside and polish your pride and joy , which also lives inside coz its sheit weather outside . :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 am

Six Addict wrote:its only gay if you push back :lol: that's what i'll be telling myself!!

If I had to select an 86 model , rest assured it wouldn't be you Pinchy . That dark corner will be saved for something worthwhile :twisted:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 am

but biklly, you'll get wto stroke oil all over ya knob...
Post a reply