All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Re: Another overpriced pile of shit on Ebay !!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 pm

I like how you've changed the phone number to protect the douchbag, but hang on, whats this I see, his phone number plane as day on the ebay ad!!! :lol: Perhaps you shouldn't have bothered putting the effort in. Are you eventually going to unmask yourself and school this bloke or are you going to let it ride?

Is there anyway we can warn potential ebayers from making a terrible mistake? You never know, there might be someone out there that'll bite :shock:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

I have bunged up some similiar threads on other forums mate - so hopefully nobody will be stupid enough to lay out half-a-years salary on this pile of crap. I will let this ride until the end of the auction, then email old mate with some home-truths about his bike.

8)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Gosling1 wrote:I have bunged up some similiar threads on other forums mate - so hopefully nobody will be stupid enough to lay out half-a-years salary on this pile of crap. I will let this ride until the end of the auction, then email old mate with some home-truths about his bike.

8)

Noice :lol: :lol: Now thats an email I can't wait to read. You are going to post a copy on here aren't you? :kuda:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 pm

absolutely !! :lol: :lol: it should be a hoot.

I normally don't troll ebayers (as a ....general rule.... ;) ) - but sometimes its impossible not to.

For anyone who may be a bit concerned about the ramifications ? The original link to this auction was sent to me from a good mate in the Z Owners Vic, and we have flicked it around all the state branches, so they are all awake to this vile concoction as well........

:kuda:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Gosling1 wrote:Yes, it does have different calipers - Performance calipers, which work good on Harley's only because OEM HD brakes are totally shithouse. Stock Kawasaki single-sliding calipers can be set up better than these shocking US-custom calipers, which are all *show* and very little *go*.

Funny stuff, but in fairness Performance Machine calipers aren't all bad ; I had a set (different model) on my old ZXR at one point, and it did stop fairly well. Worst thing about them, the pistons pitted like nobody's business, and the importer told me he'd never heard of it before. Then in the next breath, 'they don't sell those pistons any more, now they're in stainless' ...

Actually, the real worst thing is that they appeal to Harley people ; I sold my pair to a guy who wanted them for his boat anchor, didn't care that they didn't work at all, was just worried that one scratch might not buff out :roll: A match made in heaven, I would suggest.

Cheers,
Brian

Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:03 pm

greenman43 wrote:..... I sold my pair to a guy who wanted them for his boat anchor, didn't care that they didn't work at all, was just worried that one scratch might not buff out :roll: A match made in heaven, I would suggest.....

:lol: :lol: I think they deserved each other !

8)

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Wow........i can't believe this bike did not sell !........lmao :lol:

Auction ended 30 Nov......0 bids.....well that's a suprise! :roll:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 pm

well here is a surprise !!!

The same bike, now advertised as a June 1976 build z1000.

Starting price $6,900, or *Make an offer*. How about $50 posted ya farken nob-jockey !!!

Looks like this idiot has finally realised his shitheap putrid puss-box is not worth $35k after all !!!

muahahaahhaahahaahaahahaahahaah :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the bit about *no time wasters* hahahahaha maybe he didn't appreciate my emails this time last year !

:kuda: :kuda: :kuda:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Don't anybody else EVER call me a shit stirrer again!!!! :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 am

Must go like a rocket...with 0.12 litres...maybe the flames help... :twisted:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

He might have stuffed up and meant $69,000 :lol: but if it is $6,900 i wonder what extras he removed to drop the price that much :? I would love to own one one day but that one would be embarassing to ride around on unless you were working for Lennon Bros circus as a clown :lol:
Post a reply