All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Re: Kawasaki 1980 ZIR MK2

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Gosling1 wrote:where was the camera mounted ? 8)

A gopro chest harness Gos. :kuda:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 pm

aah gotcha - I was thinking it must have been *somewhere* in that region, when you hit that bump it looked like the camera bounced up and down a bit ;) was that vid with the new baffle in the Kerker ?

8)

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:14 pm

That was with the new baffle yes...sounds much better in real life. :kuda:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Dave, can you please tell me where you got the Kerker from. I have a z1000mk2 and want exactly the same black pipe, but do bot want to get one that is meant for z1/z900. do the muffler bolt bracket line up?

Many thanks
Wayne

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

wadams - well I'll be fucked ! You still up at Coffs Harbour mate, and still got the MkII ?? Its Dave from Canberra here :lol: how ya been ??

oh yeh, welcome aboard. You should drop into the New members section and post up some shit about yourself and pics of that MkII......I know first-hand what a great bike it is....

For the rest of you - Wayne chased a group of us from Canberra years ago, across the Hay Plain :lol: on our way to the 30th Anniversary Rally for the Z900, held in 2002 out at Silverton. It was a great trip :kuda: We ended up riding up to Broken Hill from Mildura together and then back to Canberra together. Great road trip it was.....

Mate you can get the Kerker from a few places in the US - I can't remember where I got mine which is fitted to the Black Pearl - but you would want the same one for your MkII. The system I got came with a handful of different brackets, one of which was pretty close and works OK.

cheers buddy
8)
Post a reply