All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Classic Old School burnouts..

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

had to bung this up. Genuine 35mm film taken sometime in the mid-late 70's......

Just gold :kuda: :kuda: turn up the volume its a rockin' soundtrack :rock: :rock:

Re: Classic Old School burnouts..

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:53 pm

You sad old phark . Bet you got this from one of ya mates down at the RSL . You would have been comparing your new Hush Puppies and checking out the Sporting Globe while sharing a Turf and an Abbots . (probably with Glen )

:lol: :lol: the extended forks are classic !

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Its a shame about the elevator music :oops: ...but a cool vid just the same. :kuda:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 pm

the kid wrote:You sad old phark . Bet you got this from one of ya mates down at the RSL . You would have been comparing your new Hush Puppies and checking out the Sporting Globe while sharing a Turf and an Abbots . (probably with Glen )

I was doing all that and more mate ! I remember buying my first terry-towelling jumpsuit :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Gosling1 wrote:
the kid wrote:You sad old phark . Bet you got this from one of ya mates down at the RSL . You would have been comparing your new Hush Puppies and checking out the Sporting Globe while sharing a Turf and an Abbots . (probably with Glen )

I was doing all that and more mate ! I remember buying my first terry-towelling jumpsuit :lol:

Maan..they were soo good!! And comfy....... hat36.gif

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Freakin Hoons,and not a fender eliminator to be seen 8)

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 am

Oh my god wont somebody think of the children...it's a miracle no one was killed.

If that was today there'd be headlines about hooning P platers

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 am

Hush Puppies :roll: Grosbys for me thanks...they're gret mate...woof :D

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Get a haircut! All of yiz! :x

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 pm

I just love the music :D

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 pm

is there a prize for guessing where it was filmed? maybe one of those groovy suits :twisted: that could fun at the next work xmas party :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Post a reply