All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Re: Question for 2 stroke fans......

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm

38's on a 500 ?? :shock: might be a tad large methinks......OK on a H2 but not the H1.

Love the video Dave, the bike sounds terrific.

8)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:02 am

Yeah that's true, but you have to admit that they'd look good. :twisted: Sounds like I need to get myself a H2 then so I can put the to good use. :kuda:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 pm

they would look good alright. :kuda:

Sometime ago one of the members here from WA (Matt) sent me a pair of these babies to fit up to the H2 I have in the shed......

just need 1 more to complete the trifecta :kuda: 38mm TMX semi-flat slides. P5 legal :kuda: :kuda:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Now they would look hot Gos, you've got me drooling and no doubt they'd get the old girl singing.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Hope they perform as good as they look......otherwise whats the pharkin' point?? dontknow.gif

Sorry to burst anyones bubble,but....

Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Stuzrx wrote:Hope they perform as good as they look......otherwise whats the pharkin' point?? dontknow.gif

Sorry to burst anyones bubble,but....

not bursting any bubbles mate - these carbs are the ducks guts. If you have only ever used round-slide carbs on 2T engines you would be blown away by how much better these respond.

They build Banshee quads using these carbs that make >100hp at the back wheels. That - is pretty much the pharkin' point ;) :lol:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Point pharkin' taken!! laughing7.gif I think i should go find my bib.....I can feel a drool abuildin' hat36.gif
Post a reply