Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Modified well beyond original but very tastey

http://www.bikeexif.com/kawasaki-z1a
Attachments
Kawasaki-z1a.jpg
Kawasaki-z1a.jpg (120.52 KiB) Viewed 10132 times

Re: Mmmmmmm tasty.....

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Nice, love the pipe and front end, needs Nissin's instead of the gold Tokico's though ;)

Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:07 pm

The pipe do look nice. Mmmmmm Moriwaki.......$$$$$$$$$$

Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:52 pm

One of the things I love about the look of these old Zeds is the flow and combination the light, bars/guages, tank, seat and ducktail make across the top of the bike. They really nailed that in these designs!

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Aw man. I love these things and this is done amazingly well

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Nice but not as nice as an 08 ZRX with Ohlins..... :lol:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:41 pm

I prefer em kept period ;)

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Nice...not to over the top and owned by Graeme Crosby... :kuda:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:48 pm

bonester wrote:Nice but not as nice as an 08 ZRX with Ohlins..... :lol:

Well thats true but then if he wanted to swap I'd have to think about it.........for about a second :D

Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:30 pm

mmm nice - one of Croz's latest creations. Anyone who was at the BSFOS a couple of years ago for the Croz & Goz show at lunchtime - he had the triple clamps at this meeting. They looked really really nice in the flesh, he was knocking them out for about $1500. A bit exxy for me .....but geez they looked the goods.

8)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:57 am

Gosling1 wrote:mmm nice - one of Croz's latest creations. Anyone who was at the BSFOS a couple of years ago for the Croz & Goz show at lunchtime - he had the triple clamps at this meeting. They looked really really nice in the flesh, he was knocking them out for about $1500. A bit exxy for me .....but geez they looked the goods.

8)

Seeings you're Grid Buddy's with the great man I reckon you should hit him up for a ride on this thing :)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:19 pm

MMM tasty
Attachments
imagesN2YYXLEA.jpg
imagesN2YYXLEA.jpg (4.07 KiB) Viewed 9974 times

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:46 pm

new_Eyecrazy.gif downtown.gif

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Glen wrote:
Gosling1 wrote:mmm nice - one of Croz's latest creations. Anyone who was at the BSFOS a couple of years ago for the Croz & Goz show at lunchtime - he had the triple clamps at this meeting. They looked really really nice in the flesh, he was knocking them out for about $1500. A bit exxy for me .....but geez they looked the goods.

8)

Seeings you're Grid Buddy's with the great man I reckon you should hit him up for a ride on this thing :)

:lol: what a day I will never forget it.........I wish I could mate, but he has built that rig to order for someone in UnZud. It would be a nice ride I reckon - and how good is that Moriwaki exhaust !!! One day..........

8)

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 pm

YES PLEASE! Put me down for one,,, with a short rear guard.
Nice ass Gav. :-D
Post a reply