All Old Skool kawasaki discussion - pre 90's
Post a reply

Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:20 pm

yes mate, I think they are a 4-2-4 set-up on a stock NM 1000. I think these bikes look fantastic with a 4-1 hi-rise Yoshi or Akra system. I think you can even get a *cough* Kerker for the NM zeds :shock: :shock: ( only the older and wiser Jedi's will recognise the significance of the Greater God of Zorst's..........Kerker :P )

and don't the new bikes get a flogging here !!! :lol: its just the green-eyed monster :wink:

I will be lining up for a *flog*, sorry, gentle test ride on the Z1400, when they are released........

:D

Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:04 pm

i've just found my next bike. :D

Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:49 pm

Gosling1 wrote:Get this - not one of the guys at the local dealers had heard about this bike :shock: (I didn't get to ask the boss.... :? ) - but they all seemed pretty *surprised* :lol: :lol:

The mag in the original post, Young Machine, are pretty much the inventors of the speculative new-bike Photochop. They've brought us the 2000cc, flat-eight GoldWing, the 2000cc V-Max, the 1300cc R1-based thing Yamaha were building to go up against the 'Busa and the ZX12, the V5-engined VFR1000 and Blackbird and a whole heap of other pipe dreams which never eventuated.

Coming home from the Snowy Ride yesterday, there was a girl with a black '03 Z1K-NM (red seat) with a quad shorty carbon muffler set-up; *that* looked wikkid.

Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:17 pm

You know, it would be great if we had someone on the forum who could translate Japanese..........can you spot the little "320" directly under the zorst pipes ??? I bet this is some reference to a 320kmh 'naked' bike :shock: :shock:

"......Olive !!! where's me Spinach !!!!"

I once had a spec sheet for Yoshimura camshafts translated from Jappa to Engrish, the girl who did it knew sweet FA about muddaboikes, but she did a really good job.......I will try and dig it out and scan it, it makes a pretty funny 'read'.... :lol:

8)

Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:24 pm

Gosling1 wrote:You know, it would be great if we had someone on the forum who could translate Japanese..........can you spot the little "320" directly under the zorst pipes ??? I bet this is some reference to a 320kmh 'naked' bike :shock: :shock:

"......Olive !!! where's me Spinach !!!!"

I once had a spec sheet for Yoshimura camshafts translated from Jappa to Engrish, the girl who did it knew sweet FA about muddaboikes, but she did a really good job.......I will try and dig it out and scan it, it makes a pretty funny 'read'.... :lol:

8)

I remember sum 1 with a sig that had project 320 in it... :shock: buggerd if I know, secrlrt K language for shit hot new not released machine maybe?

Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:36 am

I-K wrote:Young Machine, are pretty much the inventors of the speculative new-bike Photochop.

They've also been right on the money from time to time.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:50 pm

aardvark wrote:
I-K wrote:Young Machine, are pretty much the inventors of the speculative new-bike Photochop.

They've also been right on the money from time to time.

Hmm, lets hope they are on the money this time :P :P

Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:34 pm

Lets.....

Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:10 am

Can't see any info on any of the Kwaka sites

Sure it's not just some magazine tosser having a wet dream?

Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:14 am

chalkbored wrote:Can't see any info on any of the Kwaka sites

Looks like a Photoshop job of the Z1000 and the neww ZZR1400, especially with those "low fat grillers" stuck on the side. I wouldn't hold my breath :roll:

Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:27 pm

zx'er wrote:
chalkbored wrote:Can't see any info on any of the Kwaka sites

Looks like a Photoshop job of the Z1000 and the neww ZZR1400, especially with those "low fat grillers" stuck on the side. I wouldn't hold my breath :roll:

Yep but some Kwacky bod might see it and think 'that's a great idea!'

Post a reply