Z, ZRX, ER & other naked bikes. Get naked in here.!
Post a reply

Re: ZRX Tyres

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Did you have a pink monster with you?
I think I saw you all at Wilberforce yesterday afternoon as I got home from our trip

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:02 am

Yeah, we did have a Pink Monster with us, and a blue one. They were 6??cc ones. Not my cup of tea, but each to their own I guess. Had an excellent run up the Putty, with only a few cars and no cops. I actually went through the ten mile with no interruptions, which is rare.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Well i've just got back from a trip to Tassie from Newy and the m5's felt good. All kinds of weather and road conditions and never a slip. I like the feel of the front much more than the dunlops i had before and matched with the rear it lets the bike tip in freely. Its the sort of thing you stop thinking about cause its just working. Thumbs up. :D

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:38 pm

I had Conti Attacks on both my Rexes and loved 'em. Got good mileage and plenty grip.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Conti's may have changed, but they were THE worst tyres I ever put on my ZX9 R......... carcass too hard.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Strika wrote:Conti's may have changed, but they were THE worst tyres I ever put on my ZX9 R......... carcass too hard.

I agree shit tyres.
Post a reply