ZXR750 fairings

ZX2R, ZXR400, ZXR750, ZX6R, ZX7R, ZX9R & ZX12R & others.

ZXR750 fairings

Postby Ashy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:14 pm

If your after fairings, Bikebandit in the states seem to have them (http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorc ... 1#sch55563) Not cheap, and I should imagine the shipping would be a good spend.
Ashy.
Ashy

Bike: ZXR750
State: Overseas

Re: ZXR750 fairings

Postby Jimmy82 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:36 pm

When I first got my ZX7R I bought a heap of parts from the States as it was heaps cheaper however after completing
the checkout process and calculating the freight based on the calculator ( amount you spend calculates freight cost )
they ended up contacting me a few days later saying freight was going to be 3 times the original amount....

I ended up cancelling the transaction and getting a refund, spent the money with a Australian Kawasaki dealer who
looked after me and had it 2/3 weeks earlier ( was going to be Japan to USA then USA to Aus ... )
and only ended up costing me another $150 ... cheap when you think
if there was a problem like damaged parts I would be able to take it back and get it fixed etc... scared me to think
what the process would be dealing with someone in the States to try and fix it.

If anyone needs parts I found Adam at Canberra MC Center to be really good, he can ship anything out to you for
a couple of dollars and its always good being able to give a vin # and know the parts your getting are also correct.
2011 ZX10R
2010 KLX450R
Jimmy82
Warming up
Warming up

Bike: ZX7R
State: New South Wales

Return to ZX-R Older Model Discussion