New to KSRC? Meet the regulars and check out the FAQs
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hi all

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Hi Guys,
new to the site and new to riding. Only got my L's 3 months ago and i havent had much of a chance to ride as i am waiting to register my 96 ZZR250
hopefully will be some time this month. Rode a my dads GPX250 around for a bit but i love riding my kawa, well the little i have been able to...
Found the site by chance and i thought you guys look like a bunch of nice guys so i decided to join up.
anyways hope to get to know some of you

Re: Hi all

Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Welcome Champ, enjoy the new steed.

Just remember every parked car has a 6 yr old about to run out on the road chasing a ball behind it.

I'm sure you'll get to meet some of the "Nice Guys" on a ride near you soon enough. :)

Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 pm

Welcome abaord man...

What's your location?

Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:52 pm

thanks for the welcome fellas, yes the training instructor made a point to illustrate the dangers of parked cars was very surprised, its not something you think about when you drive.
I am near Parramatta, but soon will be closer to Ryde in NSW

Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:24 am

Hey and welcome to KSRC!

(BTW- falling down stairs is the least of your worries now that you have your L's! :lol: )

Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:09 am

Welcome aboard. Make sure you come and see us when you get registered

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:14 pm

hey mate.. welcome...

Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:23 am

Welcome to the Klub :D wave.gif Remember to keep an eye out on the rides section ;)

Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:17 am

See you on the road girlfriend !

Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Black Magic wrote:Hey and welcome to KSRC!

(BTW- falling down stairs is the least of your worries now that you have your L's! :lol: )

heheh i know what you mean, the few times i have riden my bike ive been tail gated, passed closely and sometimes not even seen by a lot of cagers.

I am constantly keeping my eye on the rides section, dont know if i will be able to keep up with most of you, as i can see a lot of you have race tuned bikes and big CC's. As long as i know where you guys are ending up ill leave 3 days earlier to give me time to catch up :lol:

Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi there fella,

Don't be fooled, there are no nice people on this forum...we're all arseholes appart from Rob (who is actually quite nice apparently :-)). If you are a hot girl, a semi hot girl, have a hot girlfriend or even a semi hot girlfriend....watch out for Neka ;)

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:37 pm

hey i resemble that remark!!

yep... car drivers are the enemy... beware the knobs...

Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Hey there mate, welcome to KSRC ;)

Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:20 pm

MrWasabi wrote:Found the site by chance and i thought you guys look like a bunch of nice guys so i decided to join up.
anyways hope to get to know some of you

Looks can be deceiving
MrWasabi wrote:thanks for the welcome fellas, yes the training instructor made a point to illustrate the dangers of Hoffy

And rightly so! For he is the leader of Sydney Handbag Carrying Callgirls
MrWasabi wrote:
I am constantly keeping my eye Hoffy, he scares me. Dont know if i will be able to keep up with most of you, as i can see a lot of you have race tuned bikes and big CC's. Except Hoffy. He is definitely gay :lol:

Buddy with an attitude like that you are most welcome around here!

:D

Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Welcome - A sense of humor and helmet and you can go all the way :)

Cheers Poss
Post a reply