Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250
Forum rules
Post a reply

Whats the go here?

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Was looking at ninja 250r's on bikesales because i have a friend who is looking at buying one. Does anyone know anything about this shape or look have never seen it before and looks like its an aftermarket jobby but then seen a 2nd one for sale as well :? :? :? http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bikes/d ... &silo=1400

EDIT: sorry just realised its a grey import of an early 90s zx2r or something

Re: Whats the go here?

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 pm

looks like a Tyga kit, basically a ZXR250 like mine except with a body kit. I'm pretty sure the seller is ?Sumoto? as they always kit up the old CBRs and ZXR's and price them ridiculously. Ive been told to stay the hell away from them!

www.tygaperformance.com if u wanna look @ the kits

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Yeah its Sumoto & you would have to be a dumb fark to spend that much money on a piece of crap import, you could buy a new one for that much :roll: violent1.gif

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:44 pm

I like how they headline it as a 2009 ZX2R, and leave the actual build year in the description - wankers

Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:05 pm

1990's (build) probably if its a C model (going by wheels)

$ 7,900 wtherf........... :shock: :shock: sell you mine for 6k original 55,000 (if 15k was correct when son bought it) many owners...rarely maintained......never ever ridden :roll: in the rain never dropped once :roll: (but several times :o ... almost again today, :shock: ) non original paintwork...stealth bike (grey primer)...is always garaged ..now

speaking of today who was that on the zxr750 that some how unseen until zipping past (in the direction of melbourne)... as i pulled out in front of them :oops: on the black spur to pass a rubbish truck (possibly around 2.30-3.30)..appologies i looked (mirror) but you weren't to be seen when i pulled out...........and i couldn't match your line nor speed :shock: :cry: to give you the finger and apologise.. :)

price drop 4.5k.....4k....3.5..........................................................just adjusted chain....back to 4k.....
wuold it be a better bike if i put tyga fairings on it :roll: :lol:

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 pm

fuck the tyga fairings....just get a zx6r :twisted:

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 pm

....just get a zx6r :twisted:[/quote]

good idea

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 pm

craig wrote:....just get a zx6r :twisted:

good idea[/quote]
All you need now is a zx6 to turn up, paint the bugger in primer gray and park it in the shed. She probably wouldn't notice :twisted:
Attachments
dipsy.jpg
dipsy.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 5199 times

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:08 pm

now that's a good idea SnW.............. :)
Post a reply