Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250
Forum rules
Post a reply

P's Test on a Ninja250?

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Anyone done the test on the Ninja? How was it?

Re: P's Test on a Ninja250?

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 pm

I did it and found it easy, only thing was cause it's such a small bike for me I'm tall at 6'1 and with the u-turn I had to move my leg away from the tank to get full lock.
Other thing is you just need to get your clutch & throttle right with the back brake and you should pass no probs.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh yeah says Mr Skilled there :P Mr ijuschill barely had his licence for two months and managed to ace the test and go straight to his full licence so yeah he says it's easy but he is a very skilled bastad (I'm allowed to say these things as I live with him)

Hey Napper where you live? I need to practice for my P's so if your in Sydney I try and get practice in on Saturday arvos if your around for it. We have all the cones and place to measure it out and stuff.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Its fine on the Ninja 250!

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Dizzi wrote:Oh yeah says Mr Skilled there :P Mr ijuschill barely had his licence for two months and managed to ace the test and go straight to his full licence so yeah he says it's easy but he is a very skilled bastad (I'm allowed to say these things as I live with him)

Hey Napper where you live? I need to practice for my P's so if your in Sydney I try and get practice in on Saturday arvos if your around for it. We have all the cones and place to measure it out and stuff.

Already booked for this saturday. Booked it this arvo. I'll just go and do it. Bad luck for me if i fail haha.

If it's a U turn within 6m i should be fine. Figured i've put 7000ks on this bike and only rode a CB250 for my Ls test so i'd be more comfortable on my bike.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Ohhhhhhh dude so jeolous, man yeah have to wait to find some dosh before I do mine, best of best of, best of luck, you'll do fine.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Dizzi wrote:Ohhhhhhh dude so jeolous, man yeah have to wait to find some dosh before I do mine, best of best of, best of luck, you'll do fine.

$160 it's a joke hey?

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 am

i did mine on the ninja, and was fine, passed without losing points. You practise so much the whole day that if you havnt got it down pat by the end then you shouldnt be riding, simple as that.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:34 pm

the_shez wrote:i did mine on the ninja, and was fine, passed without losing points. You practise so much the whole day that if you havnt got it down pat by the end then you shouldnt be riding, simple as that.

Yeah thought so. Too easy. Thanks bud!!

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Aced it, Too easy. Thanks people.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:23 pm

awesome, congrats

Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 pm

the_shez wrote:awesome, congrats

Haha, Cheers mate!!
Post a reply