Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: DIZZI PASSED HER Ps WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOO

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 am

congrats girl ;) :D :D :kuda:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:25 am

Dizzi wrote:
WAIT???????!!? you get to ride a bigger bike now?

Nooooooooooooo I don't get to ride a bigger bike yet which is why I haven't mentioned whose bike I got to ride and where they know and they know how stoked I am and how grateful, so yeah 2011 Dizzi will be on a bigger bike and will have done at least one course or more riding with amazing riders for practice, I am spewing I didn't get to ride today, but at least I got my licence done and I will be riding on my Ps on new years day so can't wait.

Thanks for all the congrats guys I am so stoked as all know and am going to enjoy riding that much more now as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaaitg im struggling atm and your going for a ride?????????? someone didnt party enough hahah i kid good wotrk dizzi :D :D :D

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:43 am

Well done Dizz! And now the 12 month countdown begins. 8) Time to get the two fiddi on the track for some superbike school action. :kuda:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Ohhhh poor hulk junior on the track, man I think he is shaking already, but maybe for some riding courses would be good, but after all this excitement poor Hulki has had a lil injury, his taco rev meter don't work no more, so going to see under warranty to fix it and in the meantime just taking it easy changing gears but so not stopping me from riding :D

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 am

Congrats darlin. Knew you could do it! :kuda:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 am

Hey nice work Dizzi :kuda:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 am

Well done Liz.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:49 pm

good job :kuda:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks ladies and gents have had an absolute blast man even rode in pouring rain today and you know it didn't bother me, am having a blast and still have another whole week of lots and lots of riding, really this can't be legal, it's way to much fun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mind you I must way Newcastle is a pretty cool place to cruise around.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 pm

well done Dizzi!

Matt&Di

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 am

Congrats Dizmeister! :kuda:
Post a reply