Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250
Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: DIZZI PASSED HER Ps WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOO

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:36 pm

Congrats, now the real learning starts. ;)

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:36 pm

You will have to keep Justin working so he can hand over the Six and get himself a Ten ;) :lol: win win :lol:

Sorry Smitty yeah me a six girl and have been eying off an 09 ZX6R and now that I got to ride one I am soooooooooo getting that as my next bike I am beyond in love, it's almost better than....... ok so I said almost right. :lol: :lol: and you are so true about the partying man am beyond exhausted but the red is going down smooth. :lol:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 pm

top stuff dizzzzo :kuda: :kuda: :kuda: :kuda:
Congratulations.

look out Jay your six may not be yours for to much longer :lol: :lol:
as Smithy5 said youll just have to get a ten then ;) ;)
its the next natural step up 8)

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Yeah the boy is safe with his, I don't like the tank on his, it's a bit big and the bike is heavier than the 09 6 so more those that have the 09 6 look out, that is my next bike for sure, I luuuuuuvvvvvvvvveeeeee that bike, so in love

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Awesome news Liz- very well done and a hearty congratulations!! :D :D :D

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:45 pm

good work dizzi congrats!!!!!!!! :kuda:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Congrats Dizzi ! :D

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:14 pm

congrats! cya at the old road soon!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:26 am

well done Dizzi and congrats.
Don't stress about any mistakes you made in the test - you passed and they now just serve to highlight things you may need to focus on (though it was probably all just nerves/excitement knowing you ;) )

I'll make a slight suggestion though to not get too excited about an upgrade just yet - make sure you're ready before you do it or you'll upgrade too early. The 250's still go pretty damn good - don't sell your current baby short :D
ty

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:27 am

It's about bloody time! ;)

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 am

WAIT???????!!? you get to ride a bigger bike now?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am

Congrats Dizzi!
I think i need to come meet all you northerners on the old road one day soon for a ride!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 pm

grats :)

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 pm

To my beautiful and forever BFF - congratulations . You kicked butt and I am soooo prod of you. I knew you could do it. Only 6 more sleeps and I'll join you in the "90" zone! Party hard tonight gorgeous - YOU DESERVE IT!! Love you xox :D

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 pm

WAIT???????!!? you get to ride a bigger bike now?

Nooooooooooooo I don't get to ride a bigger bike yet which is why I haven't mentioned whose bike I got to ride and where they know and they know how stoked I am and how grateful, so yeah 2011 Dizzi will be on a bigger bike and will have done at least one course or more riding with amazing riders for practice, I am spewing I didn't get to ride today, but at least I got my licence done and I will be riding on my Ps on new years day so can't wait.

Thanks for all the congrats guys I am so stoked as all know and am going to enjoy riding that much more now as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post a reply