dont know what to say. :shock: :shock:

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/179806 ... otogp.html

Re: Stoner anounces retirement.

Fri May 18, 2012 2:03 am

Read it on a few sites now.

:shock: :shock:

Fri May 18, 2012 4:13 am

26yrs old...the world at your feet,shit loads of cash and Im guessing he wants to drive tin lids too...mmmmm

Smell like Wayne gardner part two. :( :( :(

Im betting WSBK in the next five years.

Fri May 18, 2012 5:05 am

It's hardly worth watching now, who's going to bother with no Aussies, no Kawasaki's and soon to be gone from Free to air TV...

Good luck to him, what ever he chooses to do, my guess would be four wheels

Fri May 18, 2012 6:41 am

He says he is not enjoying it so good on him for making the hard decision :D pity we don't have someone to step into his shoes

Fri May 18, 2012 6:58 am

Obviously he didn't mention this but it sounds like marco's death last year has played a part. Specially since he's become a dad. Hopefully we can see him enjoy the end of this season as much as possible and ride some good races.

Fri May 18, 2012 7:27 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:
A shame to see him go... :(

Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 am

Get your tickets for PI now kids .... It's going to be a biggy! ;)

Fri May 18, 2012 7:40 am

:shock:

Hopefully Casey can go out in a big way & take out the 2012 MotoGP title.

Who will be on the factory honda next year ? I'd imagine the phone calls would've already started.

If you were a betting man ......i wonder the odds for stoner lining up on the grid of Rd 1 Clipsal 500 Adelaide 2013 in V8 Supercars ?

Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 am

Must admire his strength to retire 'early'. 8)

Who knows what goes on in the background but he's obviously not driven to prove himself against those that have gone before.

I hope he goes on to some other form of motorsport, but wouldn't be surprised to see him become a family man, farmer and all round great fella. :kuda:

Fri May 18, 2012 9:34 am

greenmeanie wrote::shock:

Who will be on the factory honda next year ? I'd imagine the phone calls would've already started.

If you were a betting man ......i wonder the odds for stoner lining up on the grid of Rd 1 Clipsal 500 Adelaide 2013 in V8 Supercars ?

He's spent a bit of time behind the wheel of the Lowndes's car and Craig said he thinks Casey would go well in the V8's. That's where I'd put my money. Maybe he'll be in the Nissan v8?

Stoner anounces retirement.

Fri May 18, 2012 9:37 am

Bradl would want to get his shit together...
Honda will need a spare satelite prototype for Marquez to spend a year on... Dorna has rejected hondas rule change requests to allow Marquez to ride in the repsol team in his rookie year.

Stoner anounces retirement.

Fri May 18, 2012 9:38 am

Frax wrote:
greenmeanie wrote::shock:

He's spent a bit of time behind the wheel of the Lowndes's car and Craig said he thinks Casey would go well in the V8's. That's where I'd put my money. Maybe he'll be in the Nissan v8?

No way Nissan.
Straight to SBR

Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 am

The Sad truth is that MotoGP is dying a slow death. :(

CRT is a joke and unless you're on Repsol or Factory Yamaha, you have no chance...

Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 am

How about Casey in a 888 car...Craig must be about to retire soon surely... :kuda:
Post a reply