Discussion area for Moto GP, WSB, WSS and national racing - non Kawi related
Post a reply

Re: Picies from PI?

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Blurr wrote:Oiiii it was hot and I was Cooling myself down :(((

either that or failing at trying to keep up with fashion... ( tight pants are OUT) :lol: :lol: :kuda:

Picies from PI?

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm

They weren't tight when I brought them :(

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Do you guys buy chairs down there :? .....Everybody seems to have one :shock:

Re: Re: Picies from PI?

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Disco wrote:Do you guys buy chairs down there :? .....Everybody seems to have one :shock:

My brother took mine down there in the cage. It's still at the caravan park, in a bin.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Thats a big fin in that radiator..

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 am

i had a mate go (i had to work) and she got me some nice photos (being a photography teacher!)i have one of the perdici kwaks on full tilt coming into t1, i'm gunna get it blown up as a poster!

unfortunatley, she also got these!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

Disco wrote:Do you guys buy chairs down there :? .....Everybody seems to have one :shock:

They were 7 bucks at the local Mitre 10...which made them disposable Dave ;)

with the Kishy strip from hell! :lol:

Picies from PI?

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Haha those photo's are of Dustin Goldsmith ( Aussie rider). Lucky he had a spare bike, although he didn't use it.

Picies from PI?

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Blurr wrote:Haha those photo's are of Dustin Goldsmith ( Aussie rider). Lucky he had a spare bike, although he didn't use it.

Yeah in amcn he said he broke 2 records, fastest qual lap for pro stock, then the longest distance of a unriden bike out of Siberia, it went way I've the tyre fence... It was 200km old... :-(

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:14 pm

The second photos shows - apart from the chick with the nice back tatt - Dustin before he crashed, bike 51 ;)

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Better late than never :shock: :lol:

Here's some pics from PI I happened to locate while friggin around on the camera today.

Here is a pic of our little campsite. Mine is the swag. Held up well considering the downpour on Sunday :kuda:

My brother Aaron and his girlfriend Talanna (both kawasaki riders/fans) stayed in a k-mart cheapy that didn't fair quit as well. Either did Steve's (seiko).

On race day my brother went to jump on my bike and we were going to go for a scoot to another view. All was looking good until I heard my brother say something along the lines of....."I your bike meant to do nothing when you try to turn it on?". Wise arse.

It was completely dead. Not even the gauges were firing up. This lead to some track side dismantling.

The problem was soon to be discovered as the main connection from the ignition. Apparently some douche (me) had moved it slightly after re-routing the clutch cable earlier on in the week. It got a little warm where it was sitting and may have slightly......melted. :(

Thank the lord for electrical tape. Here's the fix...........

That reminds me, i'd better replace that :lol:

Lastly, here's a before and after on the last day. I picked something up from one of the exhibitors stands at the AMCN expo that gave me a quick 10hp boost.

Post a reply