Discussion area for Moto GP, WSB, WSS and national racing - non Kawi related
Post a reply

Re: Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:05 am

Jonnymac wrote:
holdontight wrote:you just need to listen to a bloke like Colin Edwards talking about him.

This made me imagine Casey with Colin's personality.The guy would be considered the greatest of all time.Just a thought. :P

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 am

webcase wrote:
Jonnymac wrote:
holdontight wrote:you just need to listen to a bloke like Colin Edwards talking about him.

This made me imagine Casey with Colin's personality.The guy would be considered the greatest of all time.Just a thought. :P

I still don't get this thinking?? I reckon Casey has a really pleasant, somewhat cheeky and irreverent personality. A true Aussie.

Maybe those comments come from people who have never met him?

I'd kill to go fishing or bowhunting with him. I reckon I would be pissing myself laughing most times. He's a funny prick. :)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Didn't mean it in a disrespectful way.Just saying that someone like Colin can entertain a crowd in a heartbeat where as Casey is way more reserved and shys away from the spotlight but if you combined Caseys winning with Edwards firecracker personality he'd have a few more fans.I know its not the be all and end all and i'm sure he doesn't give a flying $#@%.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:46 pm

I reckon his job is to win races not being nice and all, so let him be ! ... we need less clowns.

Which brings me to another point: what about a Ducati wild ride to show how it's done 8)

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Stoner is an amazing rider. One in a billion really... but his personality is as boring as watching grass grow. I watched an episode of a fishing show which featured him and I was glad I wasn't on the boat. He can actually be more boring than the presenter!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 am

EDU wrote:Stoner is an amazing rider. One in a billion really... but his personality is as boring as watching grass grow. I watched an episode of a fishing show which featured him and I was glad I wasn't on the boat. He can actually be more boring than the presenter!

Interesting how two people can watch the same thing and arrive at opinions at opposite ends of the spectrum. I watched that and Casey had me with tears rolling down my face and my guts hurting from laughing so hard. Mind you, he did utilise some often very dry and intelligent humour, so perhaps it was missed by some......... :) :) :) :)

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:35 pm

you must have some good weed.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:42 pm

captain slow wrote:you must have some good weed.

Ha Ha thats gold :kuda:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 pm

captain slow wrote:you must have some good weed.

I do......but thats not hat made me laugh...... As I said.... Maybe it's just beyond some........... :)
Post a reply