Discussion area for Moto GP, WSB, WSS and national racing - non Kawi related
Post a reply

Was Marquez in the wrong?

Did he fark over Pol by cutting him off?
48%
Should Pol have expected Marquez to close the line and realise he didnt have enough room to pull it off without collision?
52%

Total votes : 23

Was Marqez in the wrong

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Nelso wrote:
Wattie wrote:
Gosling1 wrote:[quote="Wattie"]..........you mean the link in the 1st post?......I havent voted yet. But watch all the votes from Hoffy's "mates" skewing the voting.....

that link has been down for a couple of days mate - I mean another clip that Dorna has not yet busted ! :lol:

Hoffy has mates ? I reckon you should run a poll on that !! :kuda:

they are "made up" mates...

Is Swingarm back? :lol:[/quote]

He rated the Gold Tokicos better than Nissins :lol:

Re: Was Marqez in the wrong

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 am

Wattie wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHuza1s2lM

this Vid is a cracker!

shows Esparagas at his best. fucking up corners on his own.
Im suprised there was no 1 minute penalty given to Marquez here for getting in Pol's way.. :lol:

hahahaha.... Nice find. Escrybabygo would have been balling his eyes out after that.....

Was Marqez in the wrong

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 am

All these little Moto fuggin whatever racers these days are fuggin nancy Facebook whingeing little homos anyway. Both of them probably practiced the move on their ps3's before the race a bazillion times so it was all good in arcade mode. If they felt that strongly about it why not just get off the bike at the end of the race and punch the shit out of each other.

Motorcycle racing is a fuggin joke these days.....bring back the two strokes and nights on the piss before races and chuffing on a ciggy in the pits between sessions.
Post a reply