Discussion area for Moto GP, WSB, WSS and national racing - non Kawi related
Post a reply

Stoner back on fire

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:59 am

so stoner seemed to be back to full fitness and full race pace at estoril, definitely a good way to scupper all the talk that his career was over and that ducati wanted hime gone...

Looks like he will easily overtake the oompaloompa and retake 3rd in the championship... :kuda:

cmon casey, stick it up 'balentino' and 'you're-gay' for the final 3 races!!! woo hoo!!!!

Re: Stoner back on fire

Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:34 pm

A very hard ride too! Awesome.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:04 pm

good to see him elbowing and bumbing the guys out of the way too :D

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm

What about some predictions for Stoner's future?

My knowledge is pretty limited so hopefully this makes sense.

Think he could become one of the best ever?

Will his personality always hinder public opinion?

Think the Australian media will actually get behind him in any meaningful way in order to create some public interest in just how good he is?

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 pm

As a noob, with opinions...

tim wrote:What about some predictions for Stoner's future?

My knowledge is pretty limited so hopefully this makes sense.

Think he could become one of the best ever? Don't know, I think he is too *nice* on the track

Will his personality always hinder public opinion? Yes, he's not a salesman/extrovert like Rossi

Think the Australian media will actually get behind him in any meaningful way in order to create some public interest in just how good he is? You gotta be kidding - no chance of that.

Maybe Ducatti will appreciate him more now...3 races off and they have been spruking about how good Hayden was getting and he comes back and blows him into the weeds. This is a massive achievement at this level of racing...
Post a reply