Discussion area for Moto GP, WSB, WSS and national racing - non Kawi related
Post a reply

motogp Silverstone

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Stoner sets the stage at Silverstone :kuda:

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner masterfully led the first practice session of the AirAsia British Grand Prix, chased by San Carlo Honda Gresini rider Marco Simoncelli in second and Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha Factory Racing) in third.

Re: motogp Silverstone

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Go Casey! :kuda:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 am

Stoner sustains the lead in FP2 :kuda:

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner set the early fast pace in a practice session that began wet, then turned to mixed conditions. The Australian’s fastest time of 2’15.666 in FP2 was close to 12 seconds slower than his FP1 times.

Simoncelli topped the timings with one minute to go, but Stoner fought back to reclaim his lead by 0.797s in the dying seconds of the final session of the day. Nicky Hayden (Ducati Team) put his GP11 third in the practice rankings,

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 am

laidback1952 wrote:Simoncelli topped the timings with one minute to go, but Stoner fought back to reclaim his lead by 0.797s in the dying seconds of the final session of the day. Nicky Hayden (Ducati Team) put his GP11 third in the practice rankings,

and the physic out continues..with a good bike under you and another years maturity you can concentrate on race craft and winning races...instead of trying to adjust design faults out of your bike every weekend

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:07 pm

qualifying is on tonight at 10.30 on one i can't to see it ! :kuda:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Rossi finished the session in 14th place, 2.949 seconds behind Stoner.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Could be a hard one to pick the top 5 this round.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 pm

How about how Casey attacked the track to take pole... :kuda:

Rossi disappointed with 13th. :oops:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Bloody good work Casey. Pity about Crutchlow, I picked him for the top 5 :cry:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 am

Rossi 13th,,,, nuff said.
Can't man handle the Ducati around that track like stoner could, Hayden rode it well.

Casey for the win, another weekend domination :) :kuda:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Nosferatu wrote:Bloody good work Casey. Pity about Crutchlow, I picked him for the top 5 :cry:

so did i :roll:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Another dominating win by Stefan Bradl. Fuck that guys has got it all together this year. Him and the bike will be hard to beat for the championship all things being equal.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm

bloody wet though. thought ant west might have done better but it seems he came off.

simoncelli in the wet. hope casey keeps out of his way.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Sorry, but Ant West fails to excite me and has done so for many years now. He has never had a good bike admittedly, but he has also never really achieved anything when he could have. Just a continuing string of false promises. :(

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Why oh why do I keep picking Simoncelli??? :roll: And WTF was with Lorenzo? Didn't expect that. Another week of shit tips. On the upside, Stoner's on top of the championship again :kuda:
Post a reply