Post a reply

Re: RIP Simoncelli

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 am

ciao2.jpg
ciao2.jpg (43.64 KiB) Viewed 7171 times

from Marco's website beautiful and captures the spirit of the guy

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 am

Terrible accident. Such a talent and awesome hair!

Will be sadly missed.....

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:16 am

Still shocked and saddened .
Feel for Colin and Vale , terrible for them . Terrible . Condolences to Family and friends .
RIP Marco .

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 am

RIP Marco :(
Makes you realise just how delicate we are. :shock:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

RIP marco, he was always an exciting rider to watch, always put in 110%, a very missed talented rider :(

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 am

Very, very sad... The wife was in tears last night..
RIP Marco....

Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:19 pm

She wasn't alone there with the tears let me tell ya :cry: :cry:

RIP Simoncelli

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Gonna miss this...
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319427279.164154.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319427279.164154.jpg (74.82 KiB) Viewed 7082 times

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:43 pm

RIP macro, Sad day for the sport, great talent lost.
Feel for colin and vale, u could see it on all their faces in the pits.
Sure he will still ride his way, in the great race track in the sky.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 pm

RIP Marco, talented racer always at full throttle :(

Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Tears in our house as well.

What a tragic loss to his family and MotoGP. A real likeable personality. Will be sadly missed.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:40 pm

RIP Marco. You were already a legend, with so much more to come, what a fuckin tragedy.

I was gutted as I watched all this unfold last night, been thinking about it on and off all day. Bumped into a mate today who said same same. Make sure you keep looking out for each other.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 pm

STILL can't believe it!!

Exciting rider, was looking forward to watching him next year on the 1000cc bikes. With his 'take no prisoners' riding style I would have also loved to see him up against Schwantzy in his heyday on one of those old fire breathing 500cc two strokes...AWESOME!

Condolences to his friends & family plus thoughts with Edwards & Rossi.

R.I.P. Simo :cry:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:55 am

A right royal shame that. I feel sorry for those left behind. Aside from his family & girlfriend I feel especially sorry towards Edwards & Rossi, both of whom struck him. They can't blame themselves for what was an unfortunate accident, but I'm sure part of themselves would unfortunately replay the incident and speculate a thousand "what if's".

:cry:

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:08 am

Been UMing and Ahing about posting this pic but felt that some people would want to see it... It's a front-on shot of the impact.

So i'll post a link rather than the photo. http://www.gpone.com/images/ARCHIVIO/2011/foto/MOTOGP/17_GP_MALESIA/GARA/sicidente-mortale-sic.jpg

The immediate MotoGP family is a small one and my hat's off to the way they handled the situation. Its unfortunate that the fans at the track were not given the whole story and as such I was trying to keep Frank (who was there) updated as things came to light.

I hope they do something of a tribute for Marco at the final round as he was such a talent and so close to cracking his first win.
Post a reply