Discussion area for Moto GP, WSB, WSS and national racing - non Kawi related
Post a reply

Re: RIP Simoncelli

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:10 pm

So so sad indeed.. :cry:
Thoughts are with his family and friends..
Really do feel for both Colin and Rossi also..
R.I.P Marco....#58 you will be missed

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Thats sad alright,
a real character,i had a soft spot for him.I just can believe how incredilby unlucky he was.
too young way too young......

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:13 pm

omg!! thats so sad and horrifying to see!!! :( R.I.P Simoncelli, my condolences to his friends and family :cry:

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:18 pm

RIP, a real fucking tradgedy.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Absolutely terrible. He had so much potential and seemed to be a great character. RIP Marco.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 pm

RIP Sic, thoughts go out to his family and freinds and everyone in the Motorcyle comuntiy, who will all fells this in some way or another.
Very sad :cry: :shock:

RIP Simoncelli

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Devastated!! Was also watching world cup but watched accident on YouTube and immediately feared the worst. Such a dreadful week in Motorsport after the tragic loss of Dan Wheldon. Can't imagine how Rossi mostly, and Edwards are feeling :(
RIP Simmo, a real racer

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm

FARK ME.
Was busy with the fam all day, and after putting the boy to bed the missus said to check the GP news.
Horrific footage.
RIP

RIP Simoncelli

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm

R.I.P. Marco, 125 champion, 250 champion and potential MotoGP champion. You will be missed.

Am very subdued tonight. This is a great loss to the motorcycling community 

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 pm

: (

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:38 pm

damn that was terrible, it is such a tragedy, it certainly remind's us that it is a dangerous sport! I really enjoyed watching Marco and I think MotoGP has certainly lost a future star, but that pails in comparison to the loss to Marco's family. RIP Marco!

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:53 pm

RIP No #58. Way too young. A true character. Already pics up in English website. Quite disturbing. A sad day indeed. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Shattered to lose 2 characters like Simo and Wooten in one year is just too much :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 pm

RIP Simoncelli :cry: :cry: :cry:

He was definately a great guy and he will be truely missed by everyone in the motorcycling world.
He was way to young and had so much to gain in MotoGP to just have it all end like that :cry:
What a very very sad day.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 pm

I hope they retire the race number #58 as a mark of respect.
It was such a freaky accident I feel for Rossi and Edwards :(
and condolences to the family and friends of Marco Simoncelli
Post a reply